Home Sports Talk
Options

Philly and their balls

ahhh how cute, saving their balls they catch aginast the glass Cowgirl D like this is some superbowl
game.....someone tell the Eagles that the only game balls that count are the ones you catch in the
super bowl!

ooooops trunk is empty!

JS

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey JS - I never denied that the Eagles didn't play well in the last two NFC championship games. If anyone says choke I don't argue that because I remember myself saying the exact same thing last season - I'll admit it. But I'm enjoying the living h*ll out of this season, I'm taking it one game at a time, we're gonna certainly get a first round bye, and things couldn't be looking better.

Here's an early AFC prediction - the Patriots and the Steelers will not advance to the Super Bowl. I'm not sure what team it will be yet but it won't be either one of them. I'll discuss that in more detail in later weeks.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    FALCONS VS COLTS BOOK IT! EAGLES D IS SO BAD ITS FUNNY! SO IS GREEN BAYS AND THE VIKES. ITS VICK TIME TO SHINE!

AND PEYTON AND COLTS WIN! THIS IS A YEAR OF BAD DEFENSE!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Atlanta has a much better D than Philly, but once we drive Vick into the ground in a few weeks you can
    forget about the ATL (book it!)

Steve...I think those are the two teams that you DON"T want to face! I will be a believer when Philly has
    rings.

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Atlanta has a much better D than Philly, but once we drive Vick into the ground in a few weeks you can
    forget about the ATL (book it!)

JS >>

IF you beat ATL, that'll be about the only bright spot on your otherwise, $hitty season. But ATL should win that game too, when it rains it pours.

Brian
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Kuhlman, kuhlman, kuhlman ... the falcons?
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    Man, when will people pull their heads out of the sand ... this isn't rocket science:

Falcons D - 20.4 points allowed per game, 342.7 yards allowed per game
    Eagles D - 16.4 points allowed per game, 348.5 yards allowed per game

Yeah, sure looks like "Atlanta has a much better D than Philly" ... which team was it again that gave up 8 rushing TDs in one game?
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Joker....according to your stats, ATL gives up less yards than Philly, hence has a better D...Thanks for the
    stats!

JS
  • Options
    That's right Joe, because we all know yards wins games ... points have nothing to do with it image
  • Options
    The only bowl the Buccaneers are head for is the Trampled Bowl.