Home Q & A Forum
Options

Exactly how long is "three business days"?

sumduncesumdunce Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭✭
I sent an email to info@pcgs.com on November 6 and received a reply that a response would take three business days. I am still waiting.

Content of reply:
We are in receipt of your e-mail and will respond in the order received. Please be advised that this e-mail is not in lieu of a direct response. Please allow 3 business days for review and for us to contact you. Customer Service's hours are Monday-Friday 7am-5pm Pacific Time.

Content of my original email:
Hello.
Exactly how long is a "few days"?
I renewed my subscription back in August and I received a note with my subscription package stating my complimentary MS 69 2004 Silver Eagle Dollar (even though I thought I requested the counterfeit detection guidebook) would arrive in a few days.
I am still waiting and have not heard anything else. Was it mailed and lost in the mail?

I am not trying to be nasty I am just getting the feeling that I am getting the runaround.

Comments

• Options
    Sumdunce.

I apologize that your coin has not reached you. Please call any of our customer service reps with your customer number, name, etc. and they will have one sent to you right away.

While we make every attempt to answer all e-mails by the next business day, delays can happen on Monday's (our busiest e-mail day) or if we have a large number of staff attending shows. Also, many people e-mail us over the weekend and wonder why their question has not been answered. Once and awhile a customer’s e-mail are inadvertently marked as spam by our e-mail system and may get missed. I do apologize for your question not being answered in an appropriate and timely manner and reiterate to the staff the importance of a timely response. Our staff is always ready assist you, as well as all our customers, during customer service hours toll free at 800-447-8848.

Cassi East
    Customer Service Manager
    Collectors Universe