Home Sports Talk
Options

Game Time Ladies Eagles going down!!

HERE COMES THE TRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    I am watching the game, someone needs to shut up that a****** that is doing that constant, annoying whistling. imageimageimageimage
    Collecting vintage material, currently working on 1962 topps football set.
  • Options
    Sounds like someone has shut-up the whistler. Eagles 7-0. is the romp on?
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    WHAT ABOUT THAT NO CALL FUMBLE F@CKING BULLSH$T!! THAT WAS CRAP!!
  • Options
    uh oh, we've got a wannabe Vikings fan in our midst!
  • Options
    MY A$$ THE WHOLE FREAKING NATION SAW THAT CRAP! TOTAL BS DIFFERENT GAME IF THEY MAKE THE RIGHT CALL. THEY BLEW IT BAD!
  • Options
    yep, the eagles are going down!

down to the endzone, again, and again, and again, and again...... image
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    man their defense is bad!

• Options
    28-14!! If you eagles fans dont admit that the fumble no call was crap then you dont know football! i mean come on that might be the biggest blown call ive ever seen!
  • Options
    i didn't see it, but why wouldn't Parcells challenge? that's why the coaches challenge was invented, to cut down on bad calls
  • Options
    Couldnt challenge they blew the whistle when he was still running??????????????? they said but john and al said they looked at replay and never heard any whistle!
  • Options
    Where the hell is the Dallas defense?? It is about to be 35 - 14 at halftime. Geesh, Parcells is going to explode in the locker room at halftime.
  • Options
    Funny if its a first year coach its all his problem but Gibbs and Tuna have done squat this year, maybe they
    aren' the coaches they used to be! Maybe the tuna is overrated!

...how about Reid showing his IQ at the end of the half.....this guy will never have a ring!

JS
  • Options
    YEAH KEVIN AND GRUDEN IS DOING ONE HECK OF A JOB SINCE HE TOOK TONY DUNGYS TEAM! MAYBE GRUDEN IS OVERRATED NO WAIT HE IS!
  • Options
    Last check Gruden has one ring....when was the last time the Tuna got a ring....80's??

Dungy is a gutless pig, Gruden got us over the top!

JS
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Does the dallas defense get a check? They sure as hell haven't shown up to this game tonight.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's that train at? image
  • Options
    LAUGH ALL YOU WANT STEVEK BUT I WANTTO HEAR IT FROM A REAL FOOTBALL FAN?? THAT FUMBLE?????? COME ON BS BS BS BS BS BS!

AND LOOKING AT YOUR D GOOD LUCK WINNING IN PLAYOFFS! YOU GUYS FLAT OUT STINK! BENGALS HELD US TO 3!
  • Options
    Fumble? What fumble? Me no see no fumble. image
  • Options
    I still have that picture of McNad walking away from TO a few weeks ago....its nice to know that if they
    aren't clicking in a game that Philly's D will keep it close...NOT

JS
  • Options
    Fumble? What fumble? Me no see no fumble.

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!! FREAKING BS!! AND YOU KNOW IT! EAGLES DEFENSE IS SH$T! NO WAY THEY GET A RING!

SO ILL RECAP BOYS 5 RINGS
    BUCS 1 RING
    EAGLES 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 RINGS

AND THAT WONT CHANGE THIS YEAR!
  • Options
    Good thing Jerry Jones came down to the sidelines. That really helped. image
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i> AND LOOKING AT YOUR D GOOD LUCK WINNING IN PLAYOFFS! YOU GUYS FLAT OUT STINK! BENGALS HELD US TO 3! >>

And what does that say about your team? Philly has 42 in the third quarter?

Pathetic, pathetic.
  • Options
    Hey - Where are all the Cowboys fans headed? They're leavin the stadium already? But it's only the end of the 3rd quarter. image
  • Options
    AXTELL YOUR LIKE A HEMRIOD(SPELLING) LEAVE ME ALONE DUDE! YOUR BUCS ARE 3-6! SO KEEP QUITE!
  • Options
    Well at least the Cowboys cheerleaders looked good, right? image
  • Options
    Just got back from the sports bar where i watched the game with my best buddy who happens to be an eagle fan.

Congrats to all the Eagle fans on the board.

Only positive thing i took from this game is that i have Owens on my fantasy team
  • Options
    Just got back from the sports bars with my friends who were Philly backers. LMAO, for what it's worth many good handicappers were taking cowgirls +7.5 - that changed me to taking the eagles ml -320. Eagles Falcons looks like the NFC champ game! Cowgirls have the hottest cheerleaders!

Brian