Home Sports Talk
Options

Vikings fans, please stop whining

seriously.

after every Vikes loss this season, you people come on here and start whining and making excuses.

"Moss was hurt, we woulda won if he played"
"terrible officiating"

blah blah blah. INJURIES AND BAD CALLS HAPPEN TO EVERY TEAM! IT'S UNAVOIDABLE! IT'S PART OF THE DAMN GAME! that's why Wins and Losses are the only thing that count.

so please, save yourself the humiliation of looking like a crybaby and stop complaining

Comments

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    agreed
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    Agreed. All teams face these problems. It's the NFL, but since I haven't whined yet, can someone please explain to me how the Vikings weren't given posession on that last Green Bay fumble?

The last person seen with possession before the pile up is a Viking, the officials refuse to make a decision until they unstack the pile, then when a Viking appears with the ball they award posession to Green bay! WTF??????????? The officials make the right call and the Vikes win this huge game on the road.

The Vikings will be fine. The losses to Philly, Indy and Green Bay on the road were battles to the end and nothing to be ashamed of. It's that home loss to the Giants that hurts. Now they have to win one they're not supposed to to even things up. I thought it was Sun at Green Bay but Nooooooo.

Anyway, the Vikings will still win the North this year. Here's a bold prediction. The Vikings will get on a major roll starting this week against Detroit. The next week, Moss comes back and the Vikings run the table (barring further devastating injuries). Worse case scenario, they lose one more on another bad call from the officials. (whine, whine)

You heard it here first.
    Collecting PSA and BGS 500 HR & 3000 Hit Club Baseball
    HOF Quarterbacks Football
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Vikings don't know how to go on a roll when it counts (read: end of the year), all they know how to do is curl up and go to sleep.

• Options
    How the vikings didnt get the call.. because inside of the pile, Ross never had the ball.. his head was on it... but never secured it. The packer player... pulled on Ross's arm, and got the ball. When they cleared the pile.. the Packer player had the ball. They got the call.. so he let go of the ball, which was when the 2nd viking player grabbed it.

Either way.... guess the every ref is against the vikings.
  • Options
    Vikesfan whats the use, they dont watch the games anyways...

If they did they would know what we are bitc&*( about.

Put yourself in our shoes, by the way its true it does happen to every team. Wait our turn, youll be here...

Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    hey when your team gets called for leaping during a game winning field goal at the end of the game
    then give me a call!

JS
  • Options
    lol.. apparently i didnt watch the game... thats funny...lol
    What did i see.. seen the packers scoring without any probs in the first half... the vikings barely playing... and the vikings having to make a comeback. Saw green running thru the vikes d without any probs. And the packers offensive line controling the vikes giving farve all the time he needed to take control. Nope didnt watch the game. Guess i do know why you are bitc*ing.. because the vikes offense couldnt do anything in the first half.. and their running game.. was no where to be found.
    They lost.. accept it.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Here's a whine for Viking fans, when you are down to a third string rookie quarterback who probably doesn't have the tools to even play in the NFL, your starting all-pro safety is out for the season, your starting middle line backer is gone for 6 weeks, both starting cornerbacks are injured, your offensive line is riddled with injuries then come whine to me. BTW the aforementioned team has won 3 games in a row.
  • Options

<< <i>lol.. apparently i didnt watch the game... thats funny...lol
    Blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...
    Blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...blah...
    They lost.. accept it. >>

What does this have to do with the call, LMK...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    lil beefy.. did you not say that "Vikesfan whats the use, they dont watch the games anyways"
    So if i did not watch the game, then how would i know what happened in the game.
    so why dont you lmk that...lol.

If you are so sure that the vikings had the ball.. then lets see a pic. Wait.. you cant get a pic from inside of the pile. Maybe if they could stop the Packers on any of the first half drives... or on the final play... you wouldnt be b*tching about a call. Oh well.. having a crappy defense couldnt possibly be the reason they lost... right? It MUST be the refs fault.
  • Options
    point taken, but none of that other sh*# has anything to do with the fumble. Didnt realize that I would need to clarify that..

Cant find a picture, but I bet its out there..

BALL CAM WHERE ARE YA!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    What everything else has to do with it... nothing. But... any vikings fan has said that it cost them the game. The refs cost them the game. But... the fact remains... the vikings lost the game. Even with the fumble, the vikings could have stopped the packers... and then the game would have gone into OT. The fact remains... no one single call costs a team the game.
  • Options
    lol...

OK :rolleyes:
    Am I speaking Chinese?