Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Who's still trading Football Cards here?

If you collect and trade football cards... leave me a message. This place is dead OR spammed up. I'll just add the real traders to my private message buddy list here on CU.
http://www.kardkollector.cjb.net/

Amos Zereoue ('99 RC - Steelers/Raiders)
Avon Cobourne ('03 RC - Lions)
Quincy Wilson ('04 RC - Falcons)

Comments

• Options
    i collect raiders gu and autos
    my trade site
    refs:
    chayne2
    threebearfan
    cardnyou
    baljitgill
    lilgotz1
    qtisco
    co1lector
  • Options
    I trade football and basketball Bud
    Need topps chrome rookie refractors for 04 spx ,sp auth and contenders in 04 football
    email jememery@adelphia.net
    AOL IM screen name-buddy101010
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Diehard Packer fan. I am working on my 1972 Topps football set PSA 8 or better. I just joined the boards this is my second post.

I have 25 High series PSA 8 including Spurrier and Namath. I have two 9's but not any big names. The first two series I have about 20 PSA 8 cards and four commons in PSA9. I will enter my set on the registry soon.

If you have PSA 8 or better commons email me at ebayfortroy@hotmail.com
  • Options

I just got approved. I am hoping that this is an actual site where another human being can trade direct with me. I'm ready to give this a shot ,who's ready

• Options

I am a washington fan so let's start with a few cards from the skins and you tell me your team. I am not a kid I have an extensive P.C. and some real nice rookie doubles and triples. Murray, burrows,herbert, winston and mad autos, relics! I can assist you in upping your PC to new levels and you for me!

• Options
    Copyboy1Copyboy1 Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭

I'm doing a high-grade NFL HOF Rookie set and selling off my other football to fund it.

Got a ton of stuff here: https://www.ebay.com/sch/sfmatthew/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=