Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

E-bay question

Being absolutely new there, I'd like to ask you may be some stupid question image :

I have asked the seller via e-bay about the price of combined shipping for several items (as it doesn't clear enough from his description ). The question is: there should I find the answer: at my e-mail address? If it is so, does it mean he knows my e-mail automatically, when I asking something via e-bay, or vice versa, I should write my e-mail after the question? Or I should get the aswer from the seller also via e-bay, in that case there I should find it? In "My E-bay" may be? But I didn't find there any section, there I could get any messages?!

Any help will be strongly appreciated and thanks in advance! image
N. N.

Comments

• Options
    When you ask the seller a question via "ask seller a question" it goes through ebay. After that, and provided that the seller has responded, the correspondence is between you two, through your emails. So, yes it should be in your incoming messages and yes , he knows your email now. image
    Dimitri

DPOTD-1
  • Options
    Ebay automatically routes the e-mail message to your e-mail address of record. You will find any response in your e-mail inbox (not at Ebay). And the other person does not see your e-mail address unless you respond to his reply directly from your e-mail address. Hope this is not confusing.

Bob
  • Options
    Many thanks, Syraq and Agraded for your fast and detailed answers! imageimageimage Now that topic is absolutely clear for me, just one more thing: the seller/s should answer me image

Once more thanks for the help---what a great place the Darksideimageimageimage
    N. N.
  • Options

<< <i>the seller/s should answer me >>

Failing to respond to a Question to Seller is a shortcut to my "I won't bid on your auctions list." Unfortunately, a high percentage of sellers take that shortcut.imageimageimage
    Roy

• Options
    Thansk for your responce, Roy, and yes I heard about it, but still hope to get the answers. Anyway, I still haven't any "shortcut" at all, being absolutely newbie at E-bay image
    N. N.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    I wish you smooth sailing on the Bay of EEEEEEE, Shipcoin!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22
  • Options
    Hey Mike, how are you?!! I have missed you!!

I'm not planning to sell there something, only to buy few shipcoins. And already got the feedback from the first seller--within a few hours only!!!! image
    N. N.
  • Options
    1jester1jester Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, Nick! I'm doing fine. I hope you are too. It's good to be back. I feel like I've just returned home from a long journey!

imageimageimage
    .....GOD

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." -Luke 11:9

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might." -Deut. 6:4-5

"For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; He will save us." -Isaiah 33:22