Options
Grades in.....
The email came Friday. I was gone for the weekend....
Not to bad of grades, but my knowledge of grading Peace Dollars stinks and I passed up buying more of the 22's. Hopefully he will be there next year. He always has a few coins for sale. Took one month for the grades.
Rec...10/4
1 21749289 1922 S$1 USA MS65 >>>> Flea market buy, I was to cheap to buy the other ones. Now I know.....
2 21749290 1898-O S$1 USA Cleaning >>>>Can't remember what this one looked like
3 21749291 1881-S S$1 USA MS64 >>>>I think this one was toned?
4 21749292 1928 S$1 USA Cleaning >>>>>Dang it......
5 21749293 1831 25C Large Letters USA XF40 >>>>>Ebay raw
6 21749294 1875-S 20C USA VG08 >>>>>Ebay raw
7 21749295 1899 50C USA PO01 >>>>> Wooo Hooo!!!!...Flea Market buy...
8 21749296 Sesqui 50C USA AG03 >>>>>Here's a couple of commemoratives that were pocket pieces......
9 21749297 Stone Mt 50C USA AG03
10 21749298 1857 1C Flying Eagle USA F12 >>>>Freebie
Not to bad of grades, but my knowledge of grading Peace Dollars stinks and I passed up buying more of the 22's. Hopefully he will be there next year. He always has a few coins for sale. Took one month for the grades.
Rec...10/4
1 21749289 1922 S$1 USA MS65 >>>> Flea market buy, I was to cheap to buy the other ones. Now I know.....
2 21749290 1898-O S$1 USA Cleaning >>>>Can't remember what this one looked like
3 21749291 1881-S S$1 USA MS64 >>>>I think this one was toned?
4 21749292 1928 S$1 USA Cleaning >>>>>Dang it......
5 21749293 1831 25C Large Letters USA XF40 >>>>>Ebay raw
6 21749294 1875-S 20C USA VG08 >>>>>Ebay raw
7 21749295 1899 50C USA PO01 >>>>> Wooo Hooo!!!!...Flea Market buy...
8 21749296 Sesqui 50C USA AG03 >>>>>Here's a couple of commemoratives that were pocket pieces......
9 21749297 Stone Mt 50C USA AG03
10 21749298 1857 1C Flying Eagle USA F12 >>>>Freebie
0
Comments
PCGS received them on 10/4? Darn... I'm still waiting on 9/24 and 9/25 submissions.
The thing that got me was they were recieved on the 9/17(according to PCGS), but since I never "wrote" economy on the box they just sat there. When I called on the 4th and asked why they weren't in the system, they said unmarked boxes are opened when they get to them. I told the guy it was a economy submission and he called down to the mail room and that's when they finally were posted.
Tom
Date Received: 10/04/2004
Date Shipped: 11/05/2004
Please, post photos upon their return!