Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Well, looks like I'll be in the Swiss biz soon...

Just won a Dansco and a few coins to go with it.

I like type sets, I like old fashioned "stick-em-in-an-album" collecting, and I've always liked Swiss coins. Think I still have some lying around the house, too (somewhere...)

Should be fun.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...I just hope Dansco didn't spell "rappen" incorrectly like the seller did! image

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Have fun Rob, and stop talking to yourself!! image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    MacCrimmonMacCrimmon Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭
    Interloper!! image
  • Options
    AethelredAethelred Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭
    I thought I'd be able to order cheese in this thread, now I'm upset!image
    If you are in the Western North Carolina area, please consider visiting our coin shop:

WNC Coins, LLC
    1987-C Hendersonville Road
    Asheville, NC 28803

wnccoins.com
  • Options
    wildjagwildjag Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I thought I'd be able to order cheese in this thread, now I'm upset!image >>

Swiss cheese cause its holey right?
  • Options
    It's been a long time since we discussed Rob's snoring! image
    Terry

eBay Store

DPOTD Jan 2005, Meet the Darksiders
  • Options
    Nice buy LM, now here's an album I didn't know it existed. And I love collecting in albums too. image
    Dimitri

DPOTD-1
  • Options

<< <i>Interloper!! image >>

4 765 of 50 971 (9.35%) complete image

First DAMMIT BOY! 25/9/05 (Finally!)

" XpipedreamR is cool because you can get a bottle of 500 for like a dollar. " - Aspirin

• Options

<< <i>It's been a long time since we discussed Rob's snoring! image >>

PLEASE! Let's not...... image
  • Options
    kewl! have fun. Myself, I am starting to DT. image
    Winning a couple of forum contests has really helped me to maintain my sanity!!

I still haven't gotten the Krause book or bought any coins lately. I am going to get it for myself for an early Christmas gift from Jakes - pretty reasonable price. The guy at the coin shop wanted dang near 40 bucks for a used and mid-nineties edition. I just laugh at that guy - he is so overpriced on some things. My hubby doesn't like to shop and doesn't do coins at all, so I shop for myself, and then just tell him what I bought --- sometimes. I am behaving right now because we are out a couple grand due to his Mom's death. I have forced myself to play online poker and games instead of BST and eBaying. It's rough I tell you! image