Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

BOOMS SWAP

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS TO BOOM FOR HOSTING ANOTHER GREAT SWAP AND TO MY SWAP BUDDY BUNKER AWESOME COINS, THANKS VERY MUCH image MOJOMAN
Ebay Seller I.D
the_northern_trading_company
ace@airadv.net
imageimage

Comments

• Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    I received Mojomans coins today...great swap partner! image

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    I want to thank Mr. Dixon for the coins I received from him in the swap...they were fantastic! image

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,407 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received my swap from Bunker! Great swap! Thanks!!!!!!
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is April 12-13, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com