Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

WTB: PCGS SAE's in MS69

Want to buy....

ALL DATES:

PCGS American Silver Eagles in MS-69's (NO RAWS)

Just p.m. me your dates and prices.

Thanks,

-Greg Ullstam
GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins

Comments

• ttt
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
  • dthigpendthigpen Posts: 3,932 ✭✭
    What are you paying for PCGS Collector Club MS69 SAE's?
  • If like other things he buys you will need to pay him to take it
    9/11/01 NEVER FORGET

12/14/03 Bremer Confirms U.S. Captured Saddam

Joe Holt

joe_holt@bellsouth.net
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe, are you trying to be funny?
    Have you done business with him? If you have, you can talk....but, if you haven't, then you are just trying to be funny or whatnot, right?

I've not done business with him so I don't know if he pays bid/ask or above/below. It is a valid question to ask him though.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• << <i>If like other things he buys you will need to pay him to take it >>

Granted.... my prices I offer on things are lower then some others.... but the fact of the matter is, I am buying coins off the boards everyday. I have written about 5 or 6 checks in the last 24 hours, so you can see people are selling there stuff to me.

We all look for the cheap prices..... thats busisness. I buy stuff at a price where I think I can make a profit. Since I do not own my own shop I do not have the ability of buying coins from people "off the street". I pay what I can for things and if you don't like the prices I want to pay.... oh well. I am not twisting your arms and forcing you guys to sell me something. Most often you guys send me a price and I reply YES or NO depending on if I am willing to spend that much.

Now Joe.... I can understand why you might say that, since I never got back to you on those supplies. I just wanted to let you know that the only reason I had not purchased them from you was because another guy I knew from a few years back was in town on a show and sold them to me straight up in person (so now shipping charges). In the future I will come to you if I need supplies and they are not avalibable in my area.

I hope this kind of gives you an idea of the prices I offer and why I offer them.

Thanks All,

-Greg Ullstam

P.S. As for the price of the CC 2004 MS-69 ASE's. I have purchased several off the boards in the last 48 hours for between 10-15 bucks. So I mainly am looking to spend in that area for them. I would rather prefer other dates outside of the 2004 though, seeing as I have already gotten so many of them.

God Bless.
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins
  • BubbleheadBubblehead Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
    Greg,
    I figured I wasn't the only one who might be interested....

Are you dialed in to make PayPal payments??

Thanks...
  • I can make paypal payments but my paypal account is kinda low so I've been sending checks lately.

Thanks,

-Greg U
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!

E-mail GRU Coins