Home Sports Talk
Options

My Giants Annihilate the Vikings

Shockey is a BEAST. My gut says he will be Warner's favorite receiver a lot more in the weeks to come. Could it be a Giants-Jets Super Bowl? Nah, but a Giants-Patriots one is a distinct possibility.

Comments

• Options
    YOUR Giants won because the Viking's felt bad for NY and let them win because the Yankee's choked away the curse and the world series all in one night. They would have easily taken care of the Cards but couldn't beat the Red Sox after going up on them 3-0. Giant's will do nothing this year because now I think NY will be cursed. Not just the Yankee's but the whole dang state.
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Giant's will do nothing this year because now I think NY will be cursed. Not just the Yankee's but the whole dang state.

after what happened to newyork on 9/11/2001! that is a bad comment!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Gemmy

How does your backside take all this? From off the bandwagon to the woodshed to back on the bandwagon...what
    are you weaking steel diapers?

JS
  • Options

Tampa Bay's losing ways: Good
    Giants crushing Vikings: GREAT
    Taking commy stalin apart one post at a time: PRICELESS
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    more like:

taking wack after wack in the azzz from Bronson Arroyo...PRICELESS!

• Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Your giants again spammy?

I knew you'd come here spouting that garbage...I didn't see you claiming them last week.

What happened, forgot you needed to show up when 'your' team wins as well as loses?

Moron.
  • Options
    Kuhlman- Just for the record, I meant nothing at all about 9-11, just because the Giants beat the Vikings in a football game doesn't mean I want 2 airplanes to crash into a big building. But I would hope everybody else would know what I meant, like New Yorkers not being able to win the lottery or sucking at Texas hold-em and stuff like that.
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    The Giants will lose to the Eagles again.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    no problem!
  • Options
    The Giants beat a team that was basically with out Randy Moss.So what?They can't cover TO.The Giants are an average team.Maybe 8-10 wins.
  • Options
    IrishMikeIrishMike Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭
    Your Giants, when did you buy the team?