Home Sports Talk
Options

Congratulations Minnesota Vikings

1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
You were able to at least score 12 points on one of the best defenses to ever step foot on the grid iron.

Culpepper should get an award for his grit and determination, and Mike Tice should get Coach of the Year honors for not letting his team get shut out.

Vikings fans should be proud - you have one helluva team.
collecting various PSA and SGC cards

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Congratulations to the Eagles on win #7, it won't mean squat though when they meet the Viking's in the playoffs with a healthy Moss and get taken behind the woodshed for a beating they'll never forget. It won't matter if they have won every game up till' then. The Eagles destiny this year is to meet the Viking's in the playoffs, and I have a strong feeling that you are personally not going to enjoy that day very much.image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    okay
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Didn't the vikings already lose to the eagles this year?

And isn't the vikings destiny to be one where they start strong then choke down the stretch?
  • Options
  • Options
    Oh yeah, there's a true fan. Lose 2 games out of 7 and its R.I.P. Viking's. I don't think so. That person is a fair weather fan who's boss probably gave him tickets hoping that he'll get drunk and call into work sick today.
  • Options
    That he is a SHE ... according to the website! I guess she painted her face for good reason image
  • Options
    Thats a she? Well, that explains it all. image