Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

I've been smokin' that crack again! 7 rolls of silver WASHINGTON QUARTERS for ONE CENT on ebay!

Yeah...I guess I just can't put down that crazy stuff! I am selling off 7 rolls of washingtons fot one cent with NO RESERVE on ebay!

The rolls are mixed and were pulled out of circulation in 1965. (My grandpa hoarded silver because of the clad coinage act.)
Have a look and bid away! image

Thanks!
LINK TO 7 CRAZY CHEAP ROLLS OF SILVER WASHINGTONS!

Comments

• Options
    TheLiberatorTheLiberator Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭
    ttt ='s bids for me! image
  • Options
    BoomBoom Posts: 10,165
    Man, don't ruin your life with the scourge of humanity. I've seen unbelievably wealthy people lose everything, including their lives, when they realized what they had done. Incredibly wealthy people losing EVERYTHING and when they realized what they had done and became truly broke and homeless, some blew their brains out, others sliced their wrists, some drove into the river. NO ONE DESERVES THAT!
    A very beautiful woman that any and every man would have wanted, pissed away all her insurance money from the death of her husband and was reduced to riding City streets on a bicycle, doing any and everybody no matter what they looked like, what color they were or what STD they may have carried, for 10 measley dollars to buy another rock that upon finishing had her right back out there repeating the procedure all over again. In the end she was a skeleton that stunk terribly and the only men that even gave her a second look were those low lifes looking to get their cookies! Stop while you can!
    I don't know you and I certainly do not wish to preach to you but I can tell you some really heart breaking things I've seen because of crack cocaine. There are people that love you...DON'T HURT THEM. If you want to talk about it, let me help you because I wouldn't wish this on anyone. If you need to or want to talk, PM me...I am serious!
    Happiness and "The answers" will NOT be found in a crack pipe. Today you are selling off coins that have been in your family for years for a few rocks....what happens after that? Be strong....walk away while you can. Do it for them...do it for yourself. I'm here if I can help.
  • Options
    You are joking right? I hope so because I was! I would NEVER touch something like that! It was meant to be a fun joke...kinda like the car guys that say "I'M CRAZY FOR SELLING THESE THINGS SO LOW! WHOO HOO!!!!!!"

At any rate, I guess I won't joke around on here so much anymore. I had NO IDEA someone would think I was serious!! image

Thanks for your concern though! image
  • Options
    Haha. Classic.
  • Options

<< <i>Haha. Classic. >>