Home Sports Talk
Options

Ravens Eagles!!!

Ray Lewis will break Owens collar bone tomorow!! i cant wait!! eagles will lose 3 straight!! 1420 steve k soflphillyfan all will be wearing a star in there icon very soon! joker if you want in on this let me know!! team that wins both or the team that wins by more in the split is the winner!

Comments

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Its pretty sad when anit-Eagles fans have to get pumped up about the weapon-less Ravens! Can Philly
    have an easier schedule? If the Eagles don't win by at least two touches then then they are pretenders

JS
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are the odds of the Ravens winning the game today:

Here are the odds of the Eagles losing the game today:

Also, here are the odds of the Cowboys winning two from the Eagles and/or splitting and winning by more combined points:

And here are the odds of the Eagles losing two against the Cowboys and/or splitting and losing by more combined points:

This numerical concept might be difficult for Kuhlmann to understand. So let's explain a little further. The number 0 also is pronounced zero. Zero in this case means nada, zip, zilch, impossible, can't be done, won't be done, the Cowboys are done. Bill Parcells is already thinking about which network he is going to be working for after he quits when the season is over.
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Easy schedule? I guess so, but only by the slimmest of margins. An NFL win is an NFL win ...

AND THEY HAVE 7 WINS SO FAR!!! So, they are not only taking advantage of the "easy" schedule, but are destroying it as well they should.

#1 Offense in NFC
    #5 points allowed in NFL

They certainly are taking advantage of the schedule.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    they have 6 wins! wont get 7 until week 11!
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    I see a lot of Merrill Hoge wantabes are on this board!

aconte

Eagles #1
  • Options
    1420 is right - the Eagles do have 7 wins - today's game is a definite win - it's already in the books!
  • Options

<< <i>Ray Lewis will break Owens collar bone tomorow!! i cant wait!! >>

that's the most pathetic thing i've heard on these boards. smack or not, never joke around about someone getting intentionally injured
  • Options
    Seems week in and week out this applies to Joe....now I have to add to Kuhlmann who has shown the same propensity through several weeks of blathering posts.

My "Homage" to the late Rod Serling:

Doo doo dooo doo doo doo doo

In Sports Forum you have entered a place.

A place without time or borders,

without reason or sense.

You're traveling through another dimension....a dimension not only of sight but of a crazed and confused mind....

A journey into a frightening land whose boundaries are that of a raving loon's imagination....

There is the signpost just ahead.......

You are in......... the "JoeZone"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Options
    milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭
    Is it an easy schedule or are the Eagles making it look like an easy schedule?
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Options
    Ummm....when you are 7-0 and even the Pats look to be losing their first of the Season leaving you undefeated almost halfway through, there is no such thing as an "easy schedule".

I count 5 games already Joe S predicted Eagles gloom and doom and for which they were supposed to have their heads handed them.

Oh well........image

Wrong, wrong, wrong again.
  • Options
    Another "accurate" prediction by Kuhlmann. image
  • Options
    aconteaconte Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭
    I predict that kuhlmann will predict that the Eagles will lose next week! He's got to be right eventually.

aconteimage
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    LOL

Yes i said it in another thread if the beagals win next week ill admit there for real! but if they win next week they are set up for a serious let down in dallas the week after. after 3 tuff games if they pull it out against the steelers they will come in worn and get smashed. I know you guys have to be worried about that!