Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER TO COLLECTORS ON A PCGS-PR70DCAM COIN!!

In order to introduce collectors (no dealers) to the PCGS Registry and my websites, I am offering collectors the following special limited time offer (while my supplies last and subject to cancelation at any time):

Pick a series - either Jefferson Nickels, Roosevelt Dimes, Washington Quarters, OR EVEN STATE QUARTERS OR SACAGAWEA DOLLARS!! I will sell you a single PCGS-PR70DCAM coin (date/state of such coin is solely my choice) from any one of these (5) coin series for $99.95/coin except the SACAGAWEA PR70DC PRICE IS $199.95, delivered/insured and shipped anywhere in the US so long as you register the coin in a new PCGS registry set prior to me shipping out the coin (I will provide you a serial number as soon as your order is placed and paid for)! PAYPAL is also fine so long as I am shipping to a confirmed address in the US.

If you select Jefferson Nickels, I have a few late date coins I will choice from and if you request a Peace Medal or Keel Boat 2004(s) nickel, I will also try to accomodate. The Roosie or Wash quarter PR70DC will probably be from the early 1980's. The state quarter PR70DC will probably be from the 2004 series as will the PR70DC Sacagawea Dollar.

Have fun building a new Registry Set and enjoy your first coin at the special price listed above!! I'll probably keep this offer open through tomorrow night.

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    What a great offer. I sent off a PM to you. Thanks
    Rodius
  • Options
    Mitch,

I WILL GO FOR THE HIGH JUMP, OOP'S NOT ON THE LIST.

SAM
    #1 COMPLETE MODERN COMM'S SET, #2 PROOF MODERN COMM'S, #1 1995-1996 OLYMPIC SET, PLUS , PLUS
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sam: "High Jump" specials may be a ways away image

I may have sold out of PR70 Sacs - please Pm me with a second choice.

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    Could I partake in this. I know your site and it has a wide selection of coins for sale

Jefferson
    Jim Chandler
  • Options
    Jim: Of course, you can. Just PM me with the set you would like to open - either Jeffs, Roosies, Wash quarters or State quarters at this time.

Wondercoin
  • Options
    Wondercoin:

Thanks for all you're doing to promote the registry ....and collecting in general!!!
    Any hope on your help starting-up a Sacagawea registry set?

Thanks again
    Bubbleboy
    (the new guy)
  • Options
    Rory: Thanks. Let's discuss via PM Sacs next week. image

Wondercoin
  • Options
    FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.
  • Options
    DeepCoinDeepCoin Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭
    PM Sent.
    Retired United States Mint guy, now working on an Everyman Type Set.
  • Options
    DANNYDANNY Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    MITCH:
    Is this offer available to collectors who are already participating in the Registry?
    Danny
  • Options
    Danny: If you don't have a PR Jeff set or a PR Roosie set, I would be happy to sell you one at $99.95 to open a collection - just PM me. Of course, you already have spectacular Wash quarter/state quarter sets. I didn't check - you may have also been doing PR Roosies - if so, that leaves Jeffs!

Wondercoin

• Options
    Wondercoin,
    This is a "wonder-ful" offer even if I do not take advantage of it. [I must admit I did think about having my children start Registry setsimage] Thank you!
  • Options
    Coolkarma: Thanks. If you desire, just PM me and you can start the kids up with a registry set in either Jeffs, Roosies or Wash quarters using the special offer.

Wondercoin