Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Hockey collectors have a question?

I obtained 2 gameworn all star jersey's autographed today from a lady that worked at phillips arena. one is kovalchuk and the other heatley. kovalchuk has allstar 2004 patch on it and says eastern on the front. the heatley has a thrashers patch a team canada patch and a star on the front patch and nhl. anyway any idea what these are worth being a game worn auto jersey? i am going to send them to be authenticated as lady promised me they were as she showed me proof that she worked there.

Comments

• Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    anyhelp??? anyone?
  • Options
    gameusedhoopgameusedhoop Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭
    Kuhlmann, here is a link for you Hockey Game used experts if anyone can answer your question it would be someone there. I believe that there should be a Mei-Gray Group NHL Game Worn Jersey Tag on the inside hem of any 03-04 All-Star jersey. I believe that you have a couple authentic replicas on your hands, if so the value is about $300-$400 each. If they check out as gamers you would be closer to $2000-$3000 each.

Here is the direct link to the Mei-Gray site: Mei-Gray if you can't get infop tonight on the 1st link, contact the 2nd link directly on Monday after 9am est. They WILL have the answers to your questions. Good Luck, STEVE.

Addendum: click on the Forum prompt on the first link.
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Thanks for your help. i am 99.9% sure these are the real things as there are puck marks and stuff on them. and she works for phillips arena and turner sports.
  • Options
    www.byronshockeyland.com

Contact milt and ask him for his certification on the jerseys.
    Once you get his certificate of authenticity, then it's smoothe sailing.
    Everyone knows and accepts Milt in the hockey jersey world.