Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Ron Ritt's 68 set being retired

Just viewed Ron's awesome set and the description read he is stepping down Nov 1st. What an great set this is and in my opinion had no chance of being passed. There must be over 250 10's in this set including Mantle, Clemente, Yaz and many more stars. good luck with whatever you do with this set Ron and it was my utmost pleasure doing biz with you on the 68's. You are truley one of the class acts in the hobby

Dave
Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com

Comments

• jackstrawjackstraw Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭
    very nice indeed! good luck in future sets. i have to give it to guys that stick to their guns and don't get distracted by the other sets!
    Collector Focus

ON ITS WAY TO NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92658
  • I saw where he currently has a 1968 Mantle PSA 10 on ebay right now.

Nice to see you again Stump.
  • Keith

I believe at one time Ron told me he had 2 Mantle 10's

Dave
    Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com
  • Ron,

Nothing but the best and thank you for all your help with my 68's. FYI, Ron is actually just selling some 10's where he has 9's with a possible goal of retaining 'at least' an all PSA-9 set. Regardless of the Current standings he will always be ALL TIME GREATEST.

Dave C.
  • dudedude Posts: 1,454 ✭✭
    Ron's '68 is a remarkable achievement! VMFA115's statement makes a lot of sense. I recall at the National in AC, Ron told me that he had a "backup 9" for every 10 in his set. So he can sell off all his 10's and still have a 9.00 set. Right now the '68 Topps Baseball PSA 10 market is sizzling, so he has chosen a great time to sell off his 10's.
  • It was also great for me as well, to listen to Ron talk endearingly about his 68's at the AC National's Summit Dinner. Best of luck to Ron in the future whatever he chooses to do with the set in it's retirement.
    RayBShotz
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!