Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Got my first NPN today....

A friend of mine told me about this about a month ago so I sent in a few to the various companies. Today I got a 2004 Topps Original Baseball Signature Edition 1985 Autographed Bill Madlock card numbered #59 of 60. I will be sending in a lot more shortly.
Bob
ebay seller name milbroco
email bcmiller7@comcast.net

Comments

• IronmanfanIronmanfan Posts: 5,424 ✭✭✭✭
    Can I have some details on this? Thanks
    Successful dealings with Wcsportscards94558, EagleEyeKid, SamsGirl214, Volver, DwayneDrain, Oaksey25, Griffins, Cardfan07, Etc.
  • Nice!!!Still waiting for mine!!image
  • helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    I am on the low end of the NPN luck scale ever since they started decreasing the number of entries (used to be 4 per household, now it's 1 or 2). Since I started keeping track of my entries last year, I've sent in 22 and I haven't gotten a single one back. I think I've received 3 altogether, 2 Bowman Draft Pick jersey cards (one was creased) and one Topps autograph of Morgan Ensberg (also creased). At 37 cents each, I could've bought at least a couple of the cards I might receive. Still, you can't win if you don't play.
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay