Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

GoodRiddance come in

What's up! Hey, I was just wondering if you could tell me how you download movies, like "SAW"? What/Where is the site, and do I need any special software? How long does it usually take? Thanks!

TheRoach

7 MVP awards, the single season HR record, career walks record, single season walks record, 700HR/500SB, and two batting titles near 40 years old. How can one argue that those aren't stats of the greatest to ever play the game??? All this and there is still more to come!!!! Bonds:2005 NL MVP. Or are you going to doubt him again?

Comments

• Options
    AknotAknot Posts: 1,196 ✭✭
    Not internet savvy are we..... image
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    I take the Fifth Amendment. image

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    Aknot, long time no see! where've you been?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    heyyyyyyyyy jim welcome back
    Good for you.
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Not internet savvy are we >>

How do we know this is really him?

Mike
  • Options
    Roach,

i downloaded it last night on Ares. Ares is a filesharing program. it took like 2 hours to download, and the quality wasn't top notch, but hey- it was free, and i saw it the night before the rest of the world.

if you have AOL IM i can send it to you, but it'll take awhile (you need to have cable or dsl)
  • Options
    Try winmx.com!
  • Options
    AknotAknot Posts: 1,196 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Not internet savvy are we >>

How do we know this is really him?

image >>

Because I can change your sig line if I wanted to..... image

Sup all. Been REAL busy trying to sell (done) and now buy a home. The month of Ramadan keeps me busy, and Im also in the process of building a $40K Vulnerability Assesment (VAP) Lab for Northrop Grumman/Marine Corps.

Nice to see Im remembered....

Hope everyone is doing well.

Direct Connect is a "good" program, has a steep learning curve but well worth it.
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    Aknot - you have been conspicuous by your absence. Glad you are back aboard. Congrats on the new home.

"A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>also in the process of building a $40K Vulnerability Assesment (VAP) Lab for Northrop Grumman/Marine Corps >>

Jim
    I can't believe it! What a coincidence! I was doing the same thing! image

Welcome back! And please don't mess with the great sig line you made for me!
    your friend
    Mike
    Mike