Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Six new top registry sets going up; another dozen to follow ...

I love the US Philippine Coins, and believe it or not, I just figured out what my password is. Got it off an old computer.

And now, Fahh, my secretary out here in Bangkok, is putting these sets up as fast as she can. She's already done the USPI ...

-- half centavo business strikes (2 coins series)

-- half centavo proofs

-- centavo proofs

-- 5 centavo proofs

-- 10 centavo proofs

-- and she's putting up the extremely difficult 5 centavo business strikes.

When I have a chance I'll put in a description of the sets and the more important coins. But the coins will be up for any USPI enthusiast to enjoy. And if Fahh or I can figure out how to put a picture up on the these things, we'll do it.

Fahh's e-address is yaho_fahh@hotmail.com, if you want to contact us.

Enjoy!

Just Having Fun
Jefferson nickels, Standing Libs, and US-Philippines rock

Comments

• Options
    dbldie55dbldie55 Posts: 7,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering when you would get around to listing these sets. Would love to see images. Let me know if you need help getting images posted, be happy to give the instructions.
    Collector and Researcher of Liberty Head Nickels. ANA LM-6053
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭
    JHF: When and where are your SLQ's duplicate coins being sold ?
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Mike: My Standing Liberty Quarter doubles are under negotiation. I've been the one who's slow. Too much non-numismatic business o: )))

Dbldie55: If you'll send Fahh or me instructions, I'll give it a whirl, but I remember trying some time ago to post a picture and it was hard. I don't know why they make that so difficult, but I guess it's hard for PCGS to make it easy.

Enjoy,

Just Having Fun!
  • Options
    JHF: ... Please wet our wistle...which coins are being negotiated ? Certainly not your primary set ? !

Will there be any 28-D or 29-D in Full Head ? Looking to upgrade my examples to at least MS 65FH.

You have some incredible errors as well, are they also going on the block ?
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases
  • Options
    Say hey, Mike! This is supposed to be a US Philippine Islands thread not a Standing Liberty thread. lol.

But yes, I'm going to sell the doubles, either through an American Numismatic Rarities or to a single dealer. I'm in talks with the dealer. I'm the bottleneck right now.

The error coins will not be included. They MAY be included when I sell the singles collection which will be sooner or later, maybe sooner.

Best wishes,

Just Having Fun
  • Options
    JHF: ANR is a good place either thru auction or consignment. Looking forward to see which coins you're disposing of.

Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Barber Purchases