Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1957 X MAS RACK PACKS ??

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FILL ME IN ON WHAT THESE ARE THE AUCTIONS ON EBAY ARE ALWAYS PRIVATE WHAT AM I MISSING? THANKS
Always Buying & Collecting 1957 Topps Baseball 1914 cj,s 1978 bb and any Hof bb

Comments

• Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    they are repacks crapola stay away
    Good for you.
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Christmas Rack Packs have been discussed multiple times in the past. Here is one thread in which it was discussed.
    Enjoy.

Christmas Pack Packs

If you use the search function link above, you will find answers to many questions you may have. Don't forget to look at "archived" threads within the search function as well.

I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Private auctions have outlived any usefulness they might have once had on ebay. Almost all of them now represent deceit or a scam of some kind. The sellers want to keep the bidders private so that other ebayers can't alert the winning bidder by e-mail as to the fraudulence of the auction. Absolutely disgraceful for ebay to allow this private bidding to continue in its present form.
  • Options
    ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Why were private auctions ever useful?
  • Options
    Supposedly so people could not contact the winning bidder for similar items they might have for sell. Keeps the winning bidder anynomous to other e-bayers - at least that is the reason given by people that have the 'private' auctions.

Collecting vintage material, currently working on 1962 topps football set.
  • Options
    THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP I SHOULD HAVE ASKED BEFORE BUYING 2 OF THESE RACK PACKS OH WELL LIVE AND LEARN.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    you may also want to learn to turn off your CAPS key.
    Good for you.
  • Options
    larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,057 ✭✭✭
    To Win:
    Your response made me LAUGH OUT LOUD! Very good. Thanks for a morning laugh!
  • Options
    THANKS , WINNING PICTURE YOUR RIGHT AGAIN thats the second time you have helped me in 1 day i want to thank you i have a ton of graded cards all psa 8-9 all vintage what do you need ill give you a great deal THANKS AGAIN