Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

4.5 hours of data entry and 600 red flags later.....

.....I'm at 94% complete for my 84 Donruss set in psa 9/10. Thank goodness for the PSA cert entry upgrade - with my turtle of a computer system, it coulda taken a whole lot longer.

BOTR

edited to add that in the near future I'll be adding some pics and commentary on some of the cards. Gotta tell ya, the more involved I become with 84D's, the more I appreciate the 'art work' quality of the set.

Comments

• Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    Awesome set - almost there!

Mickeys has Wilfong in PSA 9 for 5 bucks - might want to check it out.
  • Options
    BugOnTheRugBugOnTheRug Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭
    mud,

Good eye! Thanks for the heads-up. I overlooked the Wilfong and #473 Francona (like we haven't heard that name recently) - I have them and just updated.

However, in reviewing I also noticed I'm missing #376 Charlie Lea. In my spreadsheet it's been checked off but I can't find it image. Ok - who took it? hmmmmm

Oh well, better start over...........1, 2, uh 3, 4, 5, uh 6 .............. image

Bill
  • Options
    jimtbjimtb Posts: 704 ✭✭
    BOTR - I'm collecting 84 Tigers (World champs) in 9 or 10. if you have any doubles, please let me know!
    Jim
    Collecting all graded Alan Trammell graded cards as well as graded 1984 Topps, Donruss, and Fleer Detroit Tigers
  • Options
    DhjacksDhjacks Posts: 343 ✭✭
    The '84 donruss set is my favorite of the 80s. Congrats on a beautiful set.
    Working on 1969 through 1975 Basketball.
  • Options
    magellanmagellan Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭
    Nice job Bill, I'm rooting for you to finish this.
    Topps Heritage

Now collecting:
    Topps Heritage

1957 Topps BB Ex+-NM
    All Yaz Items 7+
    Various Red Sox
    Did I leave anything out?
  • Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    nice set. are you looking to purchase any raw that would merit a 9 or 10 and submitting yourself or are you trying to purchase already graded?

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06