Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

where's tina ?

i was having a blast reading this thread and low and behold this a.m it was gone.image

scott

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    Are you referring to the thread where tina wanted advice/comments about her new sportscard website? I had posted some comments on it and it seemed harmless enough. If they thought it was in the wrong forum, they could simply move it to the Buy/Sell/Trade forum--but when looking over there, I could not find it either.

Did something happen late last night? You mention "having a blast reading" it--so I have no idea what happened after I logged off--as of that point, I was the only one who had posted any comments.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Scroll down to bottom of this thread.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    DOH!image

Thanks for clarification.

I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    Moderators -

No way to bring a couple of those threads back? They were classics.

Especially the part about him having some Ryans to sell me, with western union gladly accepted. After we had torn him to pieces.

Respectfully yours-

Jeff
  • Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    And maybe we could get some sort of :museum: for classic troll threads? ie. NGS, Red Man, and Tinas?
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    what i miss?
    Good for you.
  • Options
    I'm always amazed with the detective work from
    board members on here. It's great and at the same time
    amusing once they're busted. Tinas will probably come back as
    someone else shortly.