Home Sports Talk
Options

OT-RED SOX WIN!!!!!!!!!!

raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭
It's taken 86 years but the drought is over. Sox have won a world series in my lifetime. Maybe now I should start another series. Might have better luck there! Perhaps another fat bald man. Better yet, maybe fly where the eagle soars! YEAH SOX!!!!!!!!!!! Ray
You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!

Comments

• Options
    coinguy1coinguy1 Posts: 13,485
    Wrong forum - please use the open forum for topics like this and have some respect for those who come to the US coin forum for US coin topics.

I'm sure you and some others enjoy stuff like this, but that is beside the point - sorry.
  • Options
    lclugzalclugza Posts: 568 ✭✭
    Sorry, you must be dreaming. The Red Sox will win the series the day a full moon goes dark!
    image"Darkside" gold
  • Options
    TootawlTootawl Posts: 5,877 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Sorry, you must be dreaming. The Red Sox will win the series the day a full moon goes dark! >>

PCGS Currency: HOF 2013, Best Low Ball Set 2009-2014, 2016, 2018. Appreciation Award 2015, Best Showcase 2018, Numerous others.
  • Options
    tsacchtsacch Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭
    yippee, yahoooooo, yeah. now can we get back to coins?
    Family, kids, coins, sports (playing not watching), jet skiing, wakeboarding, Big Air....no one ever got hurt in the air....its the sudden stop that hurts. I hate Hurricane Sandy. I hate FEMA and i hate the blasted insurance companies.