Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Quit collecting, selling everything...

Its sad too see a 15 year hobby come to end but I have a lot of important stuff coming up that I am going to need a lot of money for including fixing my car. Im slowly listing all my cards on ebay, spacing them out a little bit so everyone has a chance. I thank everyone that traded with me and all the great cards I acquired from you guys. Check out the list:

Ebay seller list

Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

Trading/Buying all high end BILLS GU/Autos! ! !

Comments

• Options
    Ummm, I kind of think that's the wrong list, lol.....
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    They're on there, I have to share my ebay account with a family member so just ignore anything you want on the list.

Thanks
    Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

• Options
    Ahh, I figured it out, lol....kool image Sorry you have to give up your collection tho image
    I still collect Tim Duncan! Love all high end auto's, and game used basketball of Tony Parker, and Ginobili too! image This means more to me than any card...You can catch me on my site: Highlight Reel Trading
  • Options
    Hate to see you go also Seth, but always keep us in mind and never give up altogether, in 1994 I ran into tough times, mainly thanks to the baseball strike, and at one point my best card was a $10 card, but I have come a long way since. You can always sell out and down the road get back into it....Hope to see U back again.

Randy
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • Options
    Hello, I have a Bowman Coy Wire rookies as well as many Redskins, Steelers and Eagles rookies.
    I am looking for Raiders and 49ers rookies and game used. Please let me know who you are interested
    in and what you have for trade. Thank you.
    Interests:
    Raiders
    49ers
    Zach Thomas
    Jerry Rice
    San Antonio Spurs
    Texas Rangers

** CU + Refs: AkbarClone, JustSportscards, dirtmonkey, samsgirl214
    ** 169 + Feedbacks on Ebay
  • Options
    Randy, thanks for all the good trades/sales over the years. I may still open a few football boxes here and there but as far as buying cards off of ebay everynight thats gonna end. Thanks again to everyone I had good deals with!

Thanks
    Seth

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards

• Options
    ttt

Lets Go Buffalo!

Seth's Cards