Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

PayPal crediting accounts due to recent system difficulties..

Just received this email....

<< <i>Thank You for Your Business

Dear ****************,

Recently, the PayPal site had technology issues that may have hindered your ability to conduct business using PayPal.

To show our appreciation for your continued business, we're going to credit you for PayPal transaction fees incurred on October 28, 2004, between 12:00:00 AM PDT and 11:59:59 PM PDT.†

You don't need to do anything to receive your credit. We'll add up the transaction fees you accumulate, and send a credit to your PayPal account by November 25, 2004.

Read FAQs to learn more.

Sincerely,

PayPal

†Transaction fees will only be credited to users in certain countries.

Please note: Outside of the U.S. Pacific time zone, this 24-hour period will not match exactly the October 28 calendar day.

We're taking this time to:

Apologize for the recent PayPal site issues.

Express our gratitude for your continued business with PayPal.

Reinforce our commitment to the PayPal community. >>

I'll take the cards & flowers when I'm living and the BS when I'm dead!

ANGEL OF HOPE

Skip
TUSTIN CA

Comments

• i hope they sent me one to i havent checked my mail, sold one of my bowmen Aaron's for $800 and paypal took almost $30 of it. im so annoyed
  • That was a rough day. Credit Paypal/eBay for recognizing that.
    RayBShotz
    Never met a Vintage card I didn't like!
  • is this in refrence to that problem with paypal going down a week or so ago??? I had nothing in my box they picked my pockets image
  • is this in refrence to that problem with paypal going down a week or so ago??? I had nothing in my box they picked my pockets image
  • Dear Tina M Sutz,

Recently, the PayPal site had technology issues that may have hindered your ability to conduct business using PayPal.

To show our appreciation for your continued business, we're going to credit you for PayPal transaction fees incurred on October 28, 2004, between 12:00:00 AM PDT and 11:59:59 PM PDT.†

You don't need to do anything to receive your credit. We'll add up the transaction fees you accumulate, and send a credit to your PayPal account by November 25, 2004.

Read FAQs to learn more.

Sincerely,

PayPal

just got mine!

• << <i>i hope they sent me one to i havent checked my mail, sold one of my bowmen Aaron's for $800 and paypal took almost $30 of it. im so annoyed >>

I hope you get locked up. image