Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Anyone here ever deal with Vintage Authentics Auctions?

Interested in a few items from Vintage Authentics and wondered if anyone here has ever dealt with them? One thing I don't like is I think it is pretty obvious that they work with Ebay and Ebay supplies them peoples email addresses as I have a few account with Ebay, and a couple I haven't even used yet, and just opened the email address for Ebay only, and all my email addresses associated with Ebay get Vintage Authentics emails. Also, they seem to have some very big items each auction and I don't see why people would go to them instead of Mastro or another well known auction? Right now they have game used bats from Honus Wagner, Ruth, Cobb, AND Joe Jackson, which I've never seen these items offered together ever, I don't think you could even find these items separately very often, much less all in one auction.
Looking for Red Sox HOF items

Comments

• I have purchased from their auction before and was very satisfied. I have also sold to them as at this years National I sold them one of the first ever bats that Albert Pujols used when he was called up to the St. Louis Cardinals his rookie season.

I am not sure where they are obtaining some of the high end items (Cobb, Ruth and Jackson bats). I know they started having them with their last auction as before that they really didn't have any of the vintage high end items as mostly it was all game used items from today's athletes.

They used to charge only a 10% buyers fee but it has now been raised to the industry standard 15%.
  • I've bought from them before and I have no problems with them either. image

Scott
    Registry Sets:
    T-205 Gold PSA 4 & up
    1967 Topps BB PSA 8 & up
    1975 Topps BB PSA 9 & up
    1959 Topps FB PSA 8 & up
    1976 Topps FB PSA 9 & up
    1981 Topps FB PSA 10
    1976-77 Topps BK PSA 9 & up
    1988-89 Fleer BK PSA 10
    3,000 Hit Club RC PSA 5 & Up