Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Is there a way...

to find out my max bid after an ebay auction closes? I won the auction, but I forgot how much my max bid was...and I'm curious.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    I do not think there is way to find that out. Sorry.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    For me, it usually list it on the page where I won the auction.

Oh, sorry, I misread that. Yeah, I am not sure how to see that.
    I am looking for Nolan Ryan cards, esp. OPC and rare oddball issues, graded or not. Also I need quite a few 1956 Topps, PSA 6 or higher

Current Sets in Progress:
    1956 Topps Master Set PSA 6 or better
    1978 Topps PSA 9 or 10
    1981 Donruss Golf PSA 9 or 10
    1989 Upper Deck PSA 9 or 10
    Nolan Ryan Master Set
    Pete Rose Master Set
  • Options
    if you're logged in it'll show at the auction page and too in the MY EBAY page under closed auctions
  • Options
    AkbarCloneAkbarClone Posts: 2,476 ✭✭✭
    wlf3's post made me go back and look at my "My Ebay" page. Under "Auctions I have Won", the default settings do not include maximum bid, but you can click on the "customize" link and include maximum bids in that info section.
    I collect Vintage Cards, Commemorative Sets, and way too many vintage and modern player collections in Baseball (180 players), Football (175 players), and Basketball (87 players). Also have a Dallas Cowboy team collection.
  • Options
    ajwajw Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Aha...thanks for the info. Now I see what I did. I missed a decimal point and bid a LOT more than I wanted to. Good thing the final sale price was just ten bucks...that could have been a HUGE screwup.

Oops...

• Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    It's in the bid confirming email you get right after you bid.
    You get it instantaneously after you bid unless your preference
    is set to not receive it.