Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Selling 1972 Topps Football set, current 4th finest

First, let me just say, I do not HAVE to sell this set, I WANT to sell it.

I am starting a business, and could use some extra cash. So I thought I would test the waters. E-Bay is where I will try first.
I would like opinions as to what it may be worth. I have formulated my own opinion, but would like to see if anyone else can get me in the ballpark.

I had considerd Mastronet, but the time factor doesn't work. I need to sell it before the end of year.

Of course, consider this post an invitation to have first crack at it.

Her's a link
Rob Marcus 72 Topps FB PSA Set

Thanks for any help.

RobBob
Serving Ice-Custard-Happiness since 2006

Comments

• Options
    << First, let me just say, I do not HAVE to sell this set >>

<< I had considerd Mastronet, but the time factor doesn't work. I need to sell it before the end of year. >>

imageimageimage

• Options
    RobBobGolfRobBobGolf Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    OK OK....... I WANT to sell it by the end of the year, I do not NEED to sell it. Oh Brother, give me a break!

RobBob

• Options
  • Options
    Rob,

Sorry to hear that your selling your set. I am going to Orlando Saturday to see about expanding my business so I know what you mean about the extra cash thing. I wish I was in a position to take it off of your hands, I would love to put our sets side by side and keep the best and sell the rest. Anyway, good luck with the business and selling the set.

PS: Don't sell it to someone with alot of money, it was bad enough bidding against you all of the timeimage

Remo
    Looking for 1971 Topps Football PSA 8 NQ or above, and slowly working my way into the 1962 Topps Football Set. Check out my 1972 Topps Football Set 100% Complete.
  • Options
    RobBobGolfRobBobGolf Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    Thanks all for the PM's. Look for this set on E-Bay soon.

RobBob

• Options
    carkimcarkim Posts: 1,166 ✭✭
    I will be watch this one

Good Luck Rob