Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Anyone else receive this email?....

I have absolutely no recollection of ever providing my email to them. ????

Skip

<< <i>Dear Friends!

You are receiving this message because your Email was ONCE on now suspended "traderlist.com", it appears
that democractic legal action has been taken and Network Solutions has decided to shut the slanderous group
of Elf Trudy, Pat Edgerton, Monique Rollin and other assosicates down for good.

For years Traderlist.com pretended to be a "good samiritan" site which helped the good Traders deal with the bad.
That was not the case, Traderlist.com rejected and rebuked the accused seller, individual which included minors
which were not allowed to be name, let alone exploited, taking a one-sided approach and slandering thousands
of good people across United States, Canada, Britan and spots around the world.

You may remember someone was even "convicted' for spamming Traderlist.com, another big lie exploited by
Pat & Elf. The Police Officer, Det Sgt. Monique Rollin of Sault Ste. Marie (m.rollin at ssmps.org) turned out to
be a convicted criminal! She was convicted of harrassing a young nurse with her gun, and placed over 100 calls
to her line. These are the type of friends that Traderlist.com had.

Now that Traderlist.com has been suspended by Internet Authorities and their domain provider, it is very important
to only look at this as one positive step forward and continue to press a CIVIL DAMAGES SUIT against
the slanderous trio of ELF TRUDY (elftrudy@aol.com) Pat Edgerton (pedger10@charter.net) and their other associate,
I believe her name is Cindy Bungard- the founder of the illegal page.

IF you have lost money due to slander against you, you may be entitled to a legal process at the cost
of the subject (in this case Traderlist.com webmasters) upon a ruling in your favour. There is a good chance
that if you have received credibility damage, you can meet nearly a hundred of other angry sellers who
would like to make it a joint-suit.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all of you who complained to the proper agencies regarding
Traderlist.com's illegal actions. This has been a great victory against an evil smear campaign.

Please send this Email to all of your friends who may have also been victimized.

Stanford Wallace recently was rewarded with Prison time and levied a HUGE fine for spamming in the USA.
PAT EDGERTON,ELF TRUDY AND CINDY BUNGARD indirectly have caused you to receive thousands of SPAMS
since they posted your Email on their site. Their site is SHUT DOWN NOW, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO
HELPED.

If you would like more information on possibly forming a civil suit against these crooks please Email me
traderlistcivilsuit@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Anonymous Victim
traderlistcivilsuit@yahoo.com

traderlistcivilsuit@yahoo.com >>

I'll take the cards & flowers when I'm living and the BS when I'm dead!

ANGEL OF HOPE

Skip
TUSTIN CA

Comments

• Options
    CON40CON40 Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭
    I have no idea what this is about, but with all the spelling errors and atrocious grammar, there is no way in hell it's real.
  • Options
    MorrellManMorrellMan Posts: 3,238 ✭✭✭
    Ditto what Keith said.
    Mark (amerbbcards)

"All evil needs to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
  • Options
    First, I have no knowledge of the above website or email. However,

If that was a 'fishing' email by a class action attorney, I have seen worse. Sometimes plaintiff's counsel types are in too big a rush and just want to sign up a bunch of people for their suit.

Then, all the people who were damages get a coupon settlement, the plaintiff's attorneys make out pretty well in jurisdictions that base fees of the coupon face value, and you the harmed consumer have to spend more money to be able to take advantage of the settlement in 'your' favor.

Whether its real or not, you will not benefit from responding to that message. If you have actually been damaged by someone, the only way you will ever see anything worthwhile is to hire an attorney who works for YOU, not someone else, not a group of the someone elses.
    I am looking for Nolan Ryan cards, esp. OPC and rare oddball issues, graded or not. Also I need quite a few 1956 Topps, PSA 6 or higher

Current Sets in Progress:
    1956 Topps Master Set PSA 6 or better
    1978 Topps PSA 9 or 10
    1981 Donruss Golf PSA 9 or 10
    1989 Upper Deck PSA 9 or 10
    Nolan Ryan Master Set
    Pete Rose Master Set