Home Sports Talk
Options

Michigan vs Michigan State

Who will win this Saturday? (and what's the line)

Look for me at the game.

-Khayse

Comments

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    Do you look like your icon?

• Options
    FairlanemanFairlaneman Posts: 10,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He looks something like a Spartan.....
  • Options
    khaysekhayse Posts: 1,336
    No, I have plenty of hair.

> He looks something like a Spartan.....
    D@mmit, I do not.

I may have an extra ticket for Saturday's game. My Sparty friend's wife won't let him go.
    Good, just more people cheering for Michigan. image

-KHayse
  • Options
    hmmmmm...Tough call on this one...Michigan I swear is just not the same. I think if there wideouts show up they win...if not...Michigan state will take it...
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    The Free Press had the line with UM by 11, this morning. I think if they DO win, no way in hell will they cover the spread.

But I can always hope. Go Blue!!!
  • Options
    Alright Sparty boy is going with me to the game Saturday.

I think Michigan will just have too much for State's defense.

>I think if there wideouts show up they win
    If Lloyd lets Henne throw the ball.

-KHayse
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    If Mooo U holds Hart to less than 100 yds, they have a real chance. If not, I believe they are SOL. Michigan was overrated at the beginning of the season, but not by much IMO. If Michigan played ND 9 more times, they would likely win all 9 as Henne and Hart (2 Freshman) have played unbelievable well since then. I still cannot believe that States moronic coach guaranteed a blowout. What a horses a$$. Sure, if they win he looks like he wasn't full of it and if they lose, everyone expects stupidity from John L.
  • Options
    Helluva game going on!!

I don't know how they came back from 17 down and tied it!

• Options
    This is one of the best games I have seen in a long time! Go Wolverines!
  • Options
    possibly an "Instant Classic"????????

what an exciting game to watch.

Braylon Edwards is something else.
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭
    That was FN sweeeeet!!! Kudos to State for thumpin' em early, but knock out the QB and presto. Braylon is certainly a top 5 NFL pick and Henne and Hart are stars of the future. I'm wired, so time for another (10) beers!!!
  • Options
    Just amazing. What a game.

The day started out beautiful and warm but once the sun went down, those intense winds really made it tough.

When State went up by 17 I asked my friend if he wanted to leave. I was sick and freezing and figured if Michigan couldn't
    stop their backup quarterback that it was all over. What an amazing comeback. I still don't understand why Michigan's D
    couldn't stop the run though.

Glad to hear that Hart only has a bruised thigh. I was worried when I didn't see him out there for the overtimes.

-KHayse