Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

#1 1975 Topps Set finally complete

Not mine, but Kurt's #1 set. It sat at 99.85% (1 card short) for so long I was wondering if he forgot he was one card short, being too intent on adding all those gaudy 10s. The magic card was #125 Ken Singleton, a 9 with only 3 peers and no 10s. Anyway, I don't know if he reads these boards, but congratulations to Kurt.

BTW, it could still be a race to the awards. There are 2 other sets at 100% with 9.00+ GPAs, so anything can happen.
WANTED:
2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay

Comments

• Options
    jaxxrjaxxr Posts: 1,258 ✭✭
    The 1975 multi-colored gem, is the most collected, per the registry stats, of any baseball set.

That makes the top ranking even more remarkable, given the amont of competetion.

Only a few days to the 2004 awards, congrats to all in advance, all who enjoy collecting are winners.

This aint no party,... this aint no disco,.. this aint no fooling around.
  • Options
    Yes, the top few sets are amazing!!!! Congratulations to Kurt, Steve, and Frank for raising the bar in the past year! I was really into this set for a while, but I've changed my collecting interests, and unfortunately suffered some major damages from hurricanes in the past 2 months. If anyone is interested in picking up a nice starter set, all of my '75s are for sale. I have 366 of the 660 cards available, all scanned on the registry (#18 Virtualizard '75). 42 PSA 9s and 324 PSA 8s, all with no qualifiers. I'd prefer to sell in one lot, but I'll consider offers for smaller lots and individual cards.

Sorry for the spam. image

JEB.
  • Options
    Congratulations Dick on an outstanding job! Frank
    Looking for 1975, 1978, and 1979 Topps Baseball in high end PSA 9 and PSA 10.
    That is indeed quite an achievement - congratulations! I love the 75 set, apparently a lot of other folks do also!
  • Options
    VarghaVargha Posts: 2,392 ✭✭
    Brutal competition . . .