My New Coin

Just bought This Today A 1899 Russian 3 Kopek Coin In very good Condition

Got It For $1.25

Comments

• Options
    Steve27Steve27 Posts: 13,274 ✭✭✭
    Looks nice but your pics need work.

imageimage
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    Nice coin try to buy a US coin that old for that price.
    Bill

09/07/2006
  • Options
    Bill, this weekend I pulled an 1819 large cent, in close to VG condition, out of a dealers junk box for a dollar (it has a little green on it, but I've already got it soaking in olive oil).
    "It's far easier to fight for principles, than to live up to them." Adlai Stevenson
  • Options
    silverpopsilverpop Posts: 6,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks
    Sorry About The Pics But having A Webcam that is A POS Doesn't Help With the Picsimage
  • Options

<< <i>Just bought This Today A 1899 Russian 3 Kopek Coin In very good Condition

Got It For $1.25 >>

Looks better than VG image
    4 765 of 50 971 (9.35%) complete image

First DAMMIT BOY! 25/9/05 (Finally!)

" XpipedreamR is cool because you can get a bottle of 500 for like a dollar. " - Aspirin

• Options
    "Sorry About The Pics But having A Webcam that is A POS Doesn't Help With the Pics"

Then I take it back, that a great pic for a webcam.
  • Options
    spoonspoon Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭
    Awesome grab! Great condition too!

I always keep wondering when the nice Russian stuff is gonna skyrocket in price.. right now it seems to be going in spurts. One day an item will go for stupid money (though probably more realistic considering what it is) and the next you might catch something great like you just did. I hope it stays that way for a while.. there's still a bunch of Russian coins I'd like to get image