Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

I need 1 Derek Jeter autograph card (pack pulled)...

I have a friend locally that's been forever searching for a Jeter autographed card and they seem to be the most difficult cards to obtain here for less than 10% over book value. I told him to hold out and I'd check online where I've been able to get my hands on a few through the years (I don't collect Jeter so I've since sold them all). If anyone has a Jeter auto card that was pack pulled and would be willing to work a cash trade kind of deal or even a decent deal where it would be cash only post a reply here.

Comments

• Options
    I just pulled a Derek Jeter AU from 2003 Fleer Hardball, BV $100, last one sold for $71+S&H on Da Bay. I'm open to offers, as long as they're somewhat reasonable image
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image
  • Options
    would ya do a cash/trade kinda deal? if so what would ya want. I only have $40 spare cash at the moment but have around $250 in pending sales so may be able to come up with a bit more. Let me know.
  • Options
    Do you have anything not listed on your website? I could take $40 cash and one card that would sell for $30-35 if it's of somebody I collect (look in signature)...
    Kobe Who? image At least Dwyane pays proper respect to Da Big Aristotle image

Yes, I collect shiny modern crap image

All your Shaq are belong to me image