Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Less than $2 each at the moment

With the fear of giving away an auction item that I may bid on does this seem like a bargain at the moment. Warning pics take forever to load!

European coins

Dr J

Comments

• Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,126 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't tell you. I have a cable modem and wouldn't wait long enough to see the photo.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I waited around. Geez. You weren't kiddin'. This is a T-1 where I work- I can't imagine anyone on dialup would be able to see those pics at all.

It's not a bad looking lot but doesn't seem like a screaming bargain at the $15 starting price, either. Without consulting Krause and going on instinct alone, I would guess the price is about right.

IF there wasn't a $5 shipping charge. Twenty bucks for that lot is too much.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    ajaanajaan Posts: 17,126 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This is a T-1 where I work >>

I have T- 1-11 on my garage.

Waited around for the image to load. I don't think it is a bargain. Many of those are common coins found in bulk lots. IMO I would say $8 or so for the whole lot. But like LM, I didn't look at a Krause.

DPOTD-3
    'Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery'

CU #3245 B.N.A. #428

Don
  • Options
    Roy

• Options
    I was worried for a short while as well, after I posted the message I thought the seller might be a member!

Dr J