Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

2003-S Nickle with Die Break. Need Information

The 3003 Silver Mint set had nickles with a die break. It runs from Jeff's nose to about 10:00 on the rim. I made a photo but at less than 50k you may not see it very clearly. I would like to know if this is a common defect or unusual enoug to be worth more.

Comments

• Options
    LALASD4LALASD4 Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭
    Got a picture? Worth more in the mint set I think but either way, it is not worth much.
    Coin Collector, Chicken Owner, Licensed Tax Preparer & Insurance Broker/Agent.
    San Diego, CA

• Options
    Yes but I was unable to send it. I could Email a JPEG to you easly. You can email at MOSESWEITZ@aol.com with your address
  • Options
    Use my posting pic's for newbes.
  • Options
    OK I'll give it a try. I don't get a browse box (I use a Mac computer). I open the attach file box and there are two files now one is the one I thought I would get and the other something garbled. ACF1EB1.jpg I don't have a file like that. My file reads2003DieBrkjeff.jpg
  • Options
    HTubbsHTubbs Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭
    Here's a suggestion : Perhaps if you spelled nickel right, more people could help you out.image
  • Options
    DorkGirlDorkGirl Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭
    image Here you go.
    Becky
  • Options
    Thank you for the correction.
  • Options
    Dork Girl: amazing, how did you do it?
  • Options
    LALASD4LALASD4 Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭
    Coin Collector, Chicken Owner, Licensed Tax Preparer & Insurance Broker/Agent.
    San Diego, CA