Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

PSA Graded Starter Sets

Hey All

I posted this in another topic and figured I would make my own subject.

This probably would not be much help for the up coming registry awards.

Presently, I am working on 3 sets from the 1970's. 1971 1975 1978

The sets are completely PSA graded.

The 1971 set is completely graded PSA 8 with NQ. I am not sure what I have in the way of this set anymore. An honest guess would be around 20% of the set or so.

The 1975 set is completely graded PSA 9 with NQ. I am not sure what I have in the way of this set anymore. An honest guess would be around 25-30% of the set or so.

The 1978 set is completely graded PSA 9 with NQ, also included are (35) PSA 10's. Quite of a few of them are "1 of 1" and "1 of 2" cards This set I went thru over this past weekend and I know I have 231 total cards to it so far. Just over 30% of the set.

I figured, I would see if anyone were interested in these cards. I do not have to get rid of them, but I just do not have the time to do anything with them anymore. Presently, I am in the process of buying a house and will have a lot of my time taken up with the money pit.

If anyone is interested in any of the above starter sets, please drop me an email

rruth@comcast.net

Thanks
Rob Ruth

P.S. When I have a chance to go thru my 1971 and 1975 sets, I will post the actual number of cards I have for each set.

Comments

• Options
    Email sent!
  • Options
    Thank you all for your interest in my PSA graded partial sets so far.

Presently, it looks like the 1971 partial set will be sold soon.

So that will leave me with the 1975 and 1978 partial sets left.

FYI, not to waste anyones time here. I am not looking to get rich off of these sets, and I know I won't. I collected these from my childhood years. On the other hand, I am not looking to get insulted either. From a yet of the offers I have gotten so far, why bother.

With that being said, I am not really looking for anything near SMR on these sets. I am a collector and do it for the fun of it. When I collect a set, I am only looking and hoping to make a small profit on my sets. The vintage stuff from the 40's and 50's, that is something different all together.

If anyone would still be interested in the 1975 or 1978 partial sets, please drop me an email at rruth@comcast.net

Thanks again for your interest.

Rob Ruth
  • Options
    Where are you located? Just wondering with the comcast.net in your address? I'm looking for vintage collectors in the Orlando area and surrounding who might be interested in trading.