Home Sports Talk

Garcia and Culpepper

1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
Maybe if Culpepper didn't do that gayass dance, he could have scored against the Eagles like Garcia did.

I think Culpepper is a girly man. Garcia at least was able to run it in. Culpepper didn't.
collecting various PSA and SGC cards

Comments

• Aww, whats wrong, now that the Vike's are hitting their stride you worried about seeing them in the playoffs. I would be if I were you, Daunte might light your defense up for 5 td's. Maybe Moss will give TO some tips on how to be a better receiver. And you don't even want to think about what Mewelde Moore is gonna rush for.

You'll be an expert on Culpepper's gayazz dance after that game, cause' you'll be seeing it a lot.

You'll light up our defense, but we'll light up your's more and you know it. Vike's played like crap when we met you earlier this year, that won't happen next time. Everthing's falling into place now.
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    <----------Just got a wiff of something and thinks it might of been smack!
  • Or maybe it was the horrible stench of the buc's crappy offense.

• << <i>Aww, whats wrong, now that the Vike's are hitting their stride you worried about seeing them in the playoffs. I would be if I were you, Daunte might light your defense up for 5 td's. Maybe Moss will give TO some tips on how to be a better receiver. And you don't even want to think about what Mewelde Moore is gonna rush for.

You'll be an expert on Culpepper's gayazz dance after that game, cause' you'll be seeing it a lot.

You'll light up our defense, but we'll light up your's more and you know it. Vike's played like crap when we met you earlier this year, that won't happen next time. Everthing's falling into place now. >>

agreed, we should've blown you guys out, but our line was costing every single time in the redzone, you guys got a free TD, we missed two FG's, fumbled twice on the goal line.
  • 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    coulda, shoulda, woulda ....

DIDN'T

• AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭

<< <i>coulda, shoulda, woulda ....

DIDN'T >>

Just like the Vikes...always full of excuses, never full of results.

As far as the vikings 'hitting their stride', didn't they do that last year too?

/choke

• Yep, right up there in RANDYMOSS84's pic of Daunte, You'll be seeing that gayazz dance all day long when we play you in the playoffs. And there ain't a dang thing your defense can do to stop it.
    You better hope the Vikings play a dome team - the Rams and Falcons won't make it there ...

THE VIKINGS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
  • So Randy Moss and Mewelde Moore are nothing? Huh, I wouldn't trade Moss for your two best players!
    I wouldn't trade for McNabb for Culpepper ...

Culpepper is pretty dumb
  • mcnabb is terrible, you heard me, T.O is making him looking like a beast, but he is nothing.
    McNabb terrible??

And I thought Culpepper was dumb. image
  • kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    mcchoke is overrated!! owens could make any qb look good. mcchoke will lose the big one again! he stinks in big games.
    He did stink in two of them I agree.

He will not stink in this years game. He will be there BTW.

Has Culpepper led them to ONE playoff game?

Does Moss make Culpepper the dancin bear look better?

Moss makes culpepper look better of course!

eagles wont be in championship game, they will lose in first round(even if they get bye)!

falcons will be there! they got ran off the feild it happens to every good team at least once a year.(pats are exception right now but i do believe steelers will end there streak).

and i think a ball controll clock killing offense will spell bad news for eagles fans bc your d cant stop the run!

and seeing the 1-4 bungals beat the 5-1 broncos tonite! anything is possible in any game! COWBOYS CRUSH EAGLES DREAMS AS ROY WILLIAMS BREAKS OWENS COLLAR BONE!! DAMN I JUST WENT VOODOO ON YOU EAGLES!

• << <i>He did stink in two of them I agree.

He will not stink in this years game. He will be there BTW.

Has Culpepper led them to ONE playoff game?

Does Moss make Culpepper the dancin bear look better? >>

actually yes he has, led em to the nfc championship in his first year as starter, looks like someone else is the dumb one.
    I knew .... I just thought whovever brought that game up would have posted his stats from that game.

kuhlman - wishing an other player serious injury shows me just how little class boyz fans actually have.
    Little class boys fans have? What about the standing ovation the vet gave when michael irvin broke his neck? philly is known for the worst fans.
  • I hate that freakin "Dance"...

Carry on...
    Am I speaking Chinese?