Home Sports Talk
Options

Week 7 Pretenders: Hello NFC East

Well I missed the whole day but Ive checked out the stats and have to laugh at a few teams here:

Giants....Got lit up by the high powered Lions! LOL, How sad is that? Was Mariano Rivera QB?

Cowgirls...Perhaps more of a pretender than the Giants, Favre looked like the Favre of old. Who says
defense wins championships? I said, who says defense wins championships? Hello....is
there any defense there????

Eagles.....Have the softest schedule in the league and let the Brownies walk all over them. What will happen
to these guys when they have to play a real team on the road?? CHOKE

Rams.....were battered by the Bucs 6 days earlier, Miami fan owes us!

Seahawks.....yeah ok Rams and Patsies...but the Cards too?? go home

Atlanta...the word out of the ATL is............(silence)...that was a butt kicking!

Kudos to the Jets who hung on the road against the "best" team in football. Vikes got another gimmy
W. I think Jacksonville got people's attention.

JS

Comments

• Options
    bucs got the biggest gimme win in the entire nfl, heck a NFL europe team could contend with the bears right now, a arena football team could proably hang in there too.

• Options
    Them XFL players from 2 years ago could lay the smack down on the Bears, but then again, they could probably lay the smack down on the Buc's too.image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    SIG UPDATE JOE!

looks like the bucs are catching up LMFAO

Moss has only played 1 half and 2 series in the last two weeks congrats!
  • Options
    Joe, you are the only one I know ridiculous enough to label a 6-0 team, chokers.

....and you have the gall to ever call out Gemmy????

What pipe are you smoking son and what Twilight Zone adventure do you live in to see such a skewed view of the Real World.

In the Joe Zone the Eagles are a lesser team than the Suks, have a lesser chance of making the Playoffs than the Suks and the Suks are "back in it " again after a win today....right?

DOO DOO DOO DOOO DOOO DOO, you are in the Joe Zone......DOO DOOO DOOO DOOO
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    The Cleveland Browns and their fairy QB just lit up your D like a Christmas tree. I would be very worried
    about that when you actually have to play a decent team!

As far as the bucs, we owned you at the vet and we own you at Lincoln Financial, what more do you want?

JS
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<< Eagles.....Have the softest schedule in the league and let the Brownies walk all over them. What will happen
    to these guys when they have to play a real team on the road?? CHOKE >>>

Hey joestalin - come up with something new - like something that makes sense - you're beginning to get very boring.
  • Options
    Hey JS, the Jets are a tough team. The Pats once again played well enough to win.
    Defense does win games, and offense. The Pats aren't all flash like some teams and
    individual players in this league. But they play hard old style football and any true fan
    of the game can appreciate that.
    Oh, btw new record for wins set todayimage
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options

<< <i>The Cleveland Browns and their fairy QB just lit up your D like a Christmas tree. I would be very worried
    about that when you actually have to play a decent team!

As far as the bucs, we owned you at the vet and we own you at Lincoln Financial, what more do you want?

JS >>

Doo doo dooo doo doo doo doo

In Sports Forum you have entered a place.

A place without time or borders,

without reason or sense.

You're traveling through another dimension....a dimension not only of sight but of a crazed and confused mind....

A journey into a frightening land whose boundaries are that of a raving loon's imagination....

There is the signpost just ahead.......

You are in......... the "JoeZone"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Eagles.....Have the softest schedule in the league and let the Brownies walk all over them

Whatever.

The Eagles beat the Giants, the Lions, the Vikings ... actually everyone so far. They are undefeated. They have zero losses. They have yet to lose.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    Im very disapointed in how the Cowboys have played so far this year

Very minimal running game, no pressure on the Q.B from the front 4 and the db's have been getting burnt all year. Terrance Newman is not playing like a top pick should.

The only good news so far for the Cowboys this year is that Buffalo is 1-5 and we get their # 1 pick next year and it's looking more and more like it will be a top 3 pick
  • Options
    Eagle fan sees it starting to fall apart but are too proud to say anything...thats ok, the games will
    be played the obvious will makes itself known.

JS
  • Options
    The Eagles fans are starting to see it fall apart. I wish that were true, but Joe, they're 6-0. Your team is 2-4. And one of those wins was the bears. I'd be worrying a lot more if I were a Buc's fan than an Eagles fan.
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    yes and Shaun King has one more ring than McNadd and Culpepper combined! Lets play the games and
    then talk. 6-0 means nothing unless you can finish, I think if anyone knows that its Vikes fan!

Who does Philly play next week?

• Options
    Joe is part of the intertgalactic zoo we have collected in our dimensional travels alomng the Sports Talk Forum.

As they say in this parallel dimension in the Wizard Of Oz, through belching steam and loud cacaphony of sound, "Pay no attention to the lunatic on the fringe....his medication needs adjustment..."

And thus Twilight Joe Stalin wraps up another thrilling week of games played in his imagination, while forgetting to wipe the drool off his chin.....

Come back to Earth Joe......Come Back to reality.......Wake up Joe.