Home Sports Talk
Options

Viking's fans, check in!!!!!!

Eagles fans have a thread, so should we. Vikes are 5-1 and look unstoppable. Culpepper is on fire, and the 3rd. string running back is better than the 1st. and 2nd. string backs combined. This looks like the real deal, and yes Stalin, I know they beat up the Titans without Mcnair, but all year long they whoop azz(except the Eagles), We'll Deal with them later. We'll get the next one later on this year, in January. Cheerio Vike's fans!
Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!

Comments

• Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    The Vikings are the greatest team with the best head coach.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Vikings were 6-0 and unstoppable last year, if I remember correctly?

/cough /cough
  • Options
    And who are you rooting for this week? Probably the Chiefs since they had the biggest blowout!image
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    someone news seems to step up for the Vikes every week. I think we can all agree that beating up
    on the Titans sans Mcnair is not a big win.

By my count the Vikes have played one good team, and they lost to them.

Congrats to beef for picking up Moore!

JS
  • Options
    Mewelde Moore is on fire, three very good games in a row. Now, for all you kiddies out there reading this, don't be a shmuck like Ontarrio Smith and get caught smoking the reefer and get a suspension, because good ol' Smithy had probably lost his starting job now, if Tice has any brain cells left at all he has. And Michael Bennett, yeah, like he'll ever be the starting back again,(don't get hurt neither kiddie's, but thats much better than being busted for drugs) The defense held them to three points, three points! Now, you might say, BIG DEAL!, but I would say that I wasn't even sure that the viking's D could hold my local High School football team to 3 points, so thats a big morale booster.

Viking's may have lost to only one good team, but how many BAD teams have the Buc's lost too?

Vike's 5-1

Buc's 2-4

That says it all. I think everybody knew the Buc's were gonna beat the Bears today. I was gonna start a Buc's are gonna get there backsides kicked thread last tuesday, but I thought I had better see who they were playing first in case they were playing the Dolphins or something, when I seen they were playing the Bears I decided I would have to wait a week for a little Buc's smack talk. I mean, after all, there aren't too many teams that could lose to the Bears, Maybe three tops, and the Buc's have an ok D so I knew they had it in the bag.
  • Options
    Joe you still cease to remember, that the bucs have played NOBODYS, heck at least we played a bears team with a starting quarterback, while you guys got quinn and crenzel both should'nt even be in the league.

On a side not how many TDS your team now have? So i can update me sig, i think you guys got 2 today? Correct?
  • Options
    At least when we played the Bears we didn't have to go down the wire to beat them! LOL They hung 22
    points on you all...we held them to 9...we are clearly the better team.

and whats the point of all the talk when the Eagles own you?

JS
  • Options

<< <i>At least when we played the Bears we didn't have to go down the wire to beat them! LOL They hung 22
    points on you all...we held them to 9...we are clearly the better team.

and whats the point of all the talk when the Eagles own you?

JS >>

alright joe, you make yourself look very smart, we played the bears with rex grossman, you played the bears with whoever the hell the had playing QB
  • Options
    LOL Oh yeah I forgot about Rex "Namath" Gorssman. Didn't Thomas Jones rush for 200 that game?

They almost beat you, thats the point!

JS
  • Options
    Viking's 5-1

Buc's 2-4

Thats the point!image
  • Options
    Vikes 6-0...-Started
    Missed playoffs...ended
    =CHOKE

Mcown OWNS your sorry team...
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    Oh, my mistake, Buc's are 2-5 HA HA!!!!image
  • Options

<< <i>Vikes 6-0...-Started
    Missed playoffs...ended
    =CHOKE

Mcown OWNS your sorry team... >>

Just like Miami owns your sorry team correct?

Also joe, he had 110 yards rushing with a TD, he put up what 70 yards on you with a td? With grossman the bears would've won today.

Also don't be bitter because culpepper will put up more tds than the entire bucs team will all season.