Home Sports Talk
Options

Sad but true

The Bucs still can win their division. After Atlanta got smacked today and the Bucs winning. The Bucs have a schedule that they can win.

Comments

• Options
    But they won't!image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    Who cares about them?image
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    Also the Patriots and or Eagles could end up missing the playoffs still.image
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    We are slowly getting our players back, Galloway should be back in a few, Pittman is running very well, and
    Joe J is a game away. We are 1-0 in the divison and we only need to win that to get into the playoffs, I
    might also mention that we are only 2 games back in the wild card!

Is there any team in the NFL that want's to meet up with the Bucs come December? You only have to think
    about Derrick Brooks running it back the other way, or Simeon Rice pounding your trillion dollar QB into the
    turf! We have won with your 3rd string QB...can you all?

JS
  • Options
    Is their a team that wants to play the bucs in the playoffs? Eagles don't want none! And minny won't even make it! They are poster child of how to choke!
    Mcown is still giving their fans nightmares!
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    You know skippy, the only good thing about any of your posts is the hot chick in the pic., other than that you got nuthin'!image
  • Options
    not only do they go out and start 6-0...But they have that cards game all but locked down. How do you let a man complete a hail mary into the end zone on the last play of the game? rush 3 and you almost get the sack! Then he escapes and throws it into the endzone and the catch is made! The Vikes HAVE NOTHING on defense...sad! Defense wins championships! And the vikes have none! I know a pop warner team that can hang atleast 2 scores on them!
    Vikes will go nowhere...
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    hey nas, lets make a bet, if vikings make playoffs you leave the sports talk forum, if bucs make the playoffs ill leave? Game? Let me know
  • Options
    how about whichever team wins super bowl? Bucs win...you leave...Vikes win..I'll leave...
    how bout it chap?
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options
    You'd just come back with a new user ID anyway!
  • Options

<< <i>You'd just come back with a new user ID anyway! >>

that is true

so the bucs would have to win the superbowl for me to leave correct? Hell if the bucs make it to the nfc championship ill leave.

Now if neither team wins, its who goes farther?
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    man how pathetic can you Viking fans be? You are the ones with the 5-1 record, if you can't believe in
    your team now then you never will, you know you don't have what it takes. The bucs are 2-5 and I still
    think they can get it done.

Are there any real fans here who think their team can win it all?

Its either your team is going to win it all or they are not, which is it?

JS
    GO BUCS
  • Options
    give me liberty or give me death
    my hotelsimage
  • Options
    correct...Bucs can still win it all! And I have every faith they will...
    Defense wins championships...Defense wins championships...Defense wins championships....

keep repeating that to yourself...

enough said.
    Real recognize REAL