Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

2004 Chrome Roethlisberger black border 049/100

#049/100 Does anyone have any idea what this books at? Yes it is for sale, Beef.

Freshly pulled today!
Am I speaking Chinese?

Comments

• Options
    I don't know what it books for but, do you have a scan? I'm interested in getting a couple of his rookie cards. Thanks
    Looking for Roethlisberger (higher end)

ref; sportsguy247, clippers21fan,
    ahares,samsgirl214, cardnyou,
    donniebaseball23, bradley25,
    duncangal, battier, josher416
    speedmaster, SkiVermont3,netfan5
  • Options
    I can, give me a few minutes...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Having computer probs, sorry cant post a pic right now. Lol I really do have this card... Ill post is asap.
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Funny side note to this, I bought 19 packs at the local Wally mart. After I got home, I noticed the tops of the packs were opened. Nice, I though, some jerkhole searched the box. the pack with the Roeth actually had some thick insert too, just an add basically. Guess he.she missed out, lol...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    PM sent please let me know.
    XTRA INNINGS SPORTS CARDS
    Now Closed For Good

REFERENCES: check rmcards4u

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • Options
    I guess I got to get an idea of what its worth before I sell/trade it. I think I would rather sell...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    kr580kr580 Posts: 4,420 ✭✭
    on eBay 3 went for:

$255 (3 cards: Black Refractor + Refractor + Base)
    $150
    $100
  • Options
    The only one I found went for $280 ?
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Heck I see the regular version is at $66 bucks...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=56045&item=5131194267&rd=1

This is the card I pulled. I guess this was my best pull ever!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    BIN $234.95
    Some have been much lower though. Nice card, throw it on the bay, should pull $190-$200
  • Options
    I would like to sell it this weekend through paypal, I will take cash offers through pms. Thanks Chad.
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Just a c-hair off center left to right, other than that its perfect...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    If it should pull $190-$200 why did the last one sell for $99.99?

Randy
    Now Closed For Good

Looking for tough Game Used and Autos in Football and Baseball, expecially Phillies, Orioles, Redskins, Steelers, Eagles and Raiders.
  • Options
    Got a link to the $99 one? I read on the beckett board that Eli went for $490, heck this is the guy that has at least shown some talent. Not that Eli wont eventually but Roeth seems like a stud. Actually the only game I watched was the Dallas game, ironically Ben cost me $50 in our shop pool with that comeback image

Looks like I got some payback!
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Now Closed For Good

• Options
    Well I dont think I would sell mine for that low, wow Id buy it actually. this has to be the hottest RC right now, isnt it?
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    No ink hurts, his stuff is on fire right now and the low print run and topps chrome name will move it, but there
    are far better products on the horizon. That 99 buck sale hurts but if you can get more sell it. Best case he
    does really well and the card sells for 30 bucks more, as it will be overshadowed, worse case he sucks or
    breaks a leg and then it aint worth 40 bucks.

Kevin