Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

THIS "RACE" TO PERFECTION IS REALLY HEATING UP - THE $1 MS SILVER COMMEMS!

1. THE PITTSBURGH COLLECTOR - 69.93 AND THREE YEARS IN A ROW ON TOP OF THE PACK!

2. DR. HALWIG - 69.87 AND HAS BOTH COINS #1 NEEDS!

3. THE NEBRASKA COLLECTOR - 69.84.

4. ALLEN SELTZER - 69.81

5. NUMISMANIA - 69.75 - I KNOW THIS GUY AND HE HAS HIS SIGHTS ON PERFECTION.

6. SAM'S MS SILVER COMMEMS - 69.53 - NEVER COUNT OUT SAM.

32. WONDERCOIN (AND SON) - 69.63 - I EXPECT TO BE ADDING A COIN THIS WEEK THAT SHOULD GET ME CLOSE TO 69.70.

The finish on this "race" should be very interesting image

Wondercoin

Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.

Comments

• Options
    WOW ,

Just took a look at this.

Way to go Justin, keep up the nice work!

PS: Back to watching the grass grow, over in the $100 Plats.image
  • Options
    wondercoinwondercoin Posts: 16,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "PS: Back to watching the grass grow, over in the $100 Plats."

Just like the Roosie guys watched the grass grow in the 1990's, the Jeffs guys, Kennedy guys , etc. No doubt, the $100 Plats will have their "day in the sun".

Wondercoin
    Please visit my website at www.wondercoins.com and my ebay auctions under my user name www.wondercoin.com.
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>"PS: Back to watching the grass grow, over in the $100 Plats." >>

<< <i>Just like the Roosie guys watched the grass grow in the 1990's, the Jeffs guys, Kennedy guys , etc. No doubt, the $100 Plats will have their "day in the sun". >>

This is scary. I guess I sold my Jeffs, not to mention the Roosies, Washingtons, Kennedys, etc, a bit too early? Now to decide if the plats are a "buy and hold"??? image
  • Options
    tradedollarnuttradedollarnut Posts: 20,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a minor point and then I'll go back to my classics .... DO YOU HAVE TO SHOUT EVERY THREAD?
  • Options
    TDN: Good suggestion.

Steve: Sometimes it just isn't easy sitting at your "party" with no guests, when the "party" down the street is rip roaring wild fun image

Wondercoin
  • Options
    hey Steve; at least the Jefferson's are in good hands.

Thank you and best wishes,

Just Having Fun
    Jefferson nickels, Standing Libs, and US-Philippines rock
  • Options

Hey Wondercoin:

And I thought your "Cap Locks" was stuck.

Tradedollarnut:

Love your Web Site, best I've seen here, the historical auction data on the coins is quite amazing actually, and very valuable information.

Registry Coin:

Many thanks, my expectation time horizon on the $100 Plats is almost as long as TDN's coins are old, will be pushing daisies by then, so.... "no worries" there.

Wondercoin:

Sorry to butt in on your thread, with some belated accolades.

Go Justin Go!

• Options
    Memo To (12 year old) Justin - In 45 years, follow up with the heirs of BBPM to assist in sale of their $100 Plats. imageimage

Wondercoin
  • Options
    69.67 image
  • Options
    Looks Nice!!!

Edson
  • Options
    Sam's,

at 69.64 look out ! ! ! with a 100% set.
    #1 COMPLETE MODERN COMM'S SET, #2 PROOF MODERN COMM'S, #1 1995-1996 OLYMPIC SET, PLUS , PLUS
  • Options
    Mitch,

check out my ms modern gold set, now #3.

sam
    #1 COMPLETE MODERN COMM'S SET, #2 PROOF MODERN COMM'S, #1 1995-1996 OLYMPIC SET, PLUS , PLUS
  • Options
    "Sam's, at 69.64 look out ! ! ! with a 100% set."

LIKE I SAID - NEVER COUNT SAM OUT!!! There are at least -7- STRONG HORSES IN THIS RACE TO PERFECTION!!

Wondercoin
  • Options
    Sam: SWEET Modern Gold Set!!

Wondercoin
  • Options
    Sam: You'll need more firepower - I brought my set up to 69.69 today image

Wondercoin
  • Options
    RegistryCoinRegistryCoin Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys ! image
  • Options

Go Justin Go!image
  • Options
    BBpM: Justin wanted me to tell you that "I believe I am doing very well for myself and that my goal is to complete the set in perfect 70. I am looking forward to talking again with you soon."

Wondercoin
  • Options
    Mitch,

Updated my set to 69.68, That's about all I can handle for some time, wish Justin all the best with the set.

Have a great day,

Sam