Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

What should I do with redemption card ?

I won a Topps Chrome Box Topper on eBay and pulled a Michael Clayton Rookie Auto Refractor Redemption card.
I want to sell it. Should I sell the redemption card or send away for the card ? Will I get more money for the redemption card or the real card ?
Follow me - Cards_and_Coins on Instagram

They call me "Pack the Ripper"

Comments

• Options
    mudflap02mudflap02 Posts: 2,060 ✭✭
    Set it on fire, and buy something you want to keep. Problem solved.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be a jerk. I'm no help to anyone on these boards.
  • Options
    KnucklesKnuckles Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭
    I would sell it before those cards lose their apeal with people if there even is any?
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Michael Clayton, as a rookie, has tremendous fluctuation in demand. The next time he has a big game, I would list the redemption card on eBay right away.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    helionauthelionaut Posts: 1,555 ✭✭
    NickM has the right idea. If you send off for the actual card, it probably won't show up until after the season's over and demand drops. And there's even a remote chance you won't even get the card.
    WANTED:
    2005 Origins Old Judge Brown #/20 and Black 1/1s, 2000 Ultimate Victory Gold #/25
    2004 UD Legends Bake McBride autos & parallels, and 1974 Topps #601 PSA 9
    Rare Grady Sizemore parallels, printing plates, autographs

Nothing on ebay
  • Options
    I would sell the redemption card. Clayton should be a good receiver down the road,but he's on a lousy team.
  • Options
    By selling the redemption card you'd get more for it than you would for having the actual card and trying to sell it,
    since you take the risk of having something happen to the actual card if you have it in your possession vice them
    mailing in the redemption card to get the real card.
    Interests:
    Raiders
    49ers
    Zach Thomas
    Jerry Rice
    San Antonio Spurs
    Texas Rangers

** CU + Refs: AkbarClone, JustSportscards, dirtmonkey, samsgirl214
    ** 169 + Feedbacks on Ebay