Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

1914 MS64 Barber Half Dollar on Ebay with NO RESERVE!!!

The coin has less than a day left and is only up to half of what I paid for it!!! 1914 Key Date Barber Half NGC Mint State 64 No Reserve!

Comments

• Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    FINALLY, someone with the b*lls to run a "big" coin with no reserve imageimageimage Here's 2 imageTHAT image DIDN'T image

BUT if I were you I'd cancel the bids of coinlover1955 as he looks like a scammer or a shill image - just mho. image

Did you buy the coin from David Lawrence? image Is coinlover1955 YOUR other ID? image Do you even own the coin? image
  • Options
    Yes I bought this coin from David Lawrence, yes I own the coin and I do not know how to cancel bids(but I will learn) I have noticed he has zero for a feedback rating and I have emailed him about this.
  • Options
    EVillageProwlerEVillageProwler Posts: 5,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I, too, am suspicious of coinlover1955 as a shill. That ID bid persistently until equalling tchild2's max bid, but then ceasing. If coinlover1955 were a real bidder, then he would simply have placed one more bid. Why go through all that effort of bidding, and then suddenly stopping when one more miniscule increment would have placed him as high bidder?

EVP

How does one get a hater to stop hating?

I can be reached at evillageprowler@gmail.com

• Options
    RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    BarberKid,

At least you canceled those bids. Now you might consider blocking him. Your auction still looks suspicious though given YOUR feedback as well as the fact your using DL's pics.
  • Options
    I have cancelled all bids placed by the user Coinlover1955. He is brand new to Ebay and has no feedback rating. Thanks for spotting that guys this is my first time selling so I am new to all of this but I will catch on.
  • Options
    TTT
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a NGC coin doing on the PCGS Set Registry Forum.
  • Options
    ttt
  • Options
    I really wouldn't worry too much about what this forum thinks about you having a shill bidder or not ..

If you know the person is NOT a shill .. To heck with them ..

Everyone on this board had to start with zero feedback ...

Besides if the truth was known most of these same people have used friends from these boards to shill for them at one time or another ... and their (shills) feedback is a lot more than zero ...
  • Options
    MFHMFH Posts: 11,720 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations "Barberkid" on the price realized. It took alot of guts to put that 1914 NGC64 Barber Half on Ebay without a reserve.
    Mike Hayes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Coin collecting is not a hobby, it's an obsession !

New Barber Purchases