Home Sports Talk

This week's football MIA

Notice who aint here talking smack anymore:

Raider fan....got ran over by a fifth string back, what a joke!

Lion fan....made the glass D of the packers look good

Seahawk fan...are there any? LOL, big game choke, go home and play the 49ers or something

Cowgirl fan....a few wins in the begining but these fans are WAY GONE, all that left is the tuna smell

JS

Comments

• murcerfanmurcerfan Posts: 2,329 ✭✭
    Broncos fans are here.

• joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    you mean bandwagon jumper is here this week and he just read on ESPN.com that the Broncos won
    big time this week!

LOL, why don't you show up BEFORE the games are played?

JS
  • This Boys fan didn't run from 1-15 and he ain't runnin now lol
  • Eagles are the second team in 35 years to start out 5-0, and win by 10 or more each game.

what kinda smack are you gonna bring against Philly this week stalin?
    who have you all played? no one, go win rings then you can start smack

I think we can add Yanks fan to this list!

JS
  • Don't forget to throw in the Chiefs. I agree with you on all but the Seahawks. They should have lost and did. If they had won, it'd be a constant stream of "patsies this, patsies that" you can't have cake and eat it too, so by choke you thought the seahawks would win?

LMK,

Brian

• << <i>who have you all played? no one, go win rings then you can start smack

I think we can add Yanks fan to this list!

JS >>

the Giants, who are 4-1
    the Vikes, the top offensive team in the NFL
    the Lions, who were 2-0 at the time
    the Bears, yeah they suck
    and the Panthers, defending NFC champs.

....all by 10 or more.
    any questions?
    come on you believe that? the Lions suck, they couldn't even score on the packers today! The Vikes was a home game and the
    other teams suck, you haven't played squat yet!

JS
  • Not to mention the REFS handed you the Vikings game....
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    Not to mention the REFS handed you the Vikings game....

well then remind me to thank them.

collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I would trade in the past three WINNING seasons for one ring - no doubt about it. The Eagles have been the second most successful team in the NFL the past three seasons but have come up short. This year they will not fail. The NFC does not have anyone that can beat us. The Vikings are a joke - Culpepper and his stupid dance move (I have more rythym than him) can throw all the TD's he can, the D sucks.

The Eagles have the head to head advantage on them. The Eagles won. The Eagles beat them.

The Eagles are the Vikings daddy.
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    JS,

I never said the Raiders were the best team in football. They KILLED the BUCS 30-20 this year and that's all that matters if I'm talking trash with you. Yes Collins SUCKS and Yes we have no run defence.

At least I can admit when my team is not very good instead of telling everyone that they will win the Super Bowl like yourself. Tampa Bay is in the lower tier of NFL teams, admit it.

BTW, Droughns isn't the 5th sring RB, Denver has a system that will work for any back. Your just lucky he didn'y play agianst you earlier this year.

Ryan
  • AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    What, the bucs are lucky we didn't play any 'good' backs?

Uhm, what about Shaun Alexander, what about Clinton Portis (save the one long run, held in check all day), held Denver's RB's to a total of 111 yards on 35 carries (3.2 ypa)?

And raider boy? Droughns DID play against the Bucs...maybe you should know your facts before you run your mouth.

• << <i>Not to mention the REFS handed you the Vikings game.... >>

no one likes a sore, pathetic loser. grow up and stop blaming your team's shortcomings on BS

<< <i>What, the bucs are lucky we didn't play any 'good' backs?

Uhm, what about Shaun Alexander, what about Clinton Portis (save the one long run, held in check all day), held Denver's RB's to a total of 111 yards on 35 carries (3.2 ypa)?

And raider boy? Droughns DID play against the Bucs...maybe you should know your facts before you run your mouth. >>

Don't tell me your a Bucs fan too?? BTW, I'm not running my mouth off, just putting bandwagon jumpers like yourself in there place.
    actually you were running your mouth off, just funny you didn't show up after any of their losses. They have gotten
    their butts handed to them in a few games this season, the bucs worse loss was by 10 points! Hardly a butt kicking!

Philly fan knows disappointment, this time last year Carolina wasn't talked about, no one saw them as a power, same
    this year, you never know who is great until playoff time rolls around, its a very long season and we know Donovan
    McNabb can't win the big one, it really doesn't matter who is going to do it to them this year..rams, bucs, panthers, the
    only constant here is that the Eagles ALWAYS choke away the big game.

I think your only shot is a Viking championship game, if you can get them before they choke, I think they are the only
    bigger chokers in the league!

but then again, getting to the super bowl won't cut it for you all you must produce rings!

JS
  • AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    Not that I need to justify myself to you raider boy, but yes, I am a bucs fan...have been since '94...the days of Sam Wyche.

And you weren't running your mouth? 'They killed the bucs' sounds like you're poppin off to me. I'd bet you'd rather have that super bowl win than a september game, though, wouldn't you? 48-21 still gives you nightmares, doesn't it?

You don't know me...you don't know who I've liked or for how long...I never called you a bandwagoner, why don't you try extending the same courtesies?

• << <i>come on you believe that? the Lions suck, they couldn't even score on the packers today! The Vikes was a home game and the
    other teams suck, you haven't played squat yet!

JS >>

Kevin, you crack me up sometimes. here are some stats for you-

the record of teams that Philly has beat: 12-8
    the record of teams that the Bucs have lost to: 12-11

any questions, son?
  • kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    Im here was talking in another thread though! vinny fumbled the freaking game away. we had that game won! refs should of ruled a force out on terry glenn in that pone drive also! ohh well 2-3. not the end of the world.ball will start bouncing our way just in time for the eagles games! 10-6 season maybe 9-7 will still gets us in the playoffs.

Eagles fans dont forget the falcons and seahawks can whip your a$$es also!

• << <i>Seahawk fan...are there any? LOL, big game choke, go home and play the 49ers or something >>

You know Varga and I are around. So what, we lost to the hottest team in the league, and twice late in the game we pulled within three, which is better than a lot of people thought we'd do. I said it before: no team is going to win every game this season, but we're still going to the postseason, which is more than the Sucs can say.

We're 3-2 now. Three weeks from now we'll be 6-2. The Sucs won't win 6 games all season.

<< <i>The Sucs won't win 6 games all season. >>

Ain't that the truth!!image
  • khaysekhayse Posts: 1,336
    > the Lions suck, they couldn't even score on the packers today!

It's true. We suck. image

Stupid Favre.

-Khayse

• << <i>

<< <i>Not to mention the REFS handed you the Vikings game.... >>

no one likes a sore, pathetic loser. grow up and stop blaming your team's shortcomings on BS >>

Just the facts, thats all... Cant wait for a rematch...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Cowboy fan still here. It's still early in the season. Just ask Viking fans who went 6-0 only to not make the playoffs or the Sheagle fans when they had their bad start last year. I'm still say the Boys will be 11-5 by the end of the year.
    Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!! image