Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

FS: A Bunch of Mercs From My Short Set FS Here, Just 2 coins left

Decided to sell off quite a few coins that I've just lost interest in... Below are my shipping terms, etc. and then prices below that... if you want to see pictures, I can provide them... or you can go over to my Registry Set and most of the coins have their pictures up over there... All are PCGS graded. Thank you anyone and everyone for your purchases. It is greatly appreciated image

Shipping and Handling is $3 for First Class Insured. For each $50 increment above the first $50, add another $1. I will of course combine shipping for multiple coins, just ask me. image As always, I allow for a 7 day no questions asked returned. Just send me a message that you are returning it within those 7 days, and ship it back to me for a refund of the purchase price. Sorry, I cannot refund shipping costs either way. PayPal is preferred, I can accept Credit Cards if needed. image I'll also accept Money Orders and Cashiers Checks, or Personal Checks from established forum members. For M/O, Cashier's Check, or Personal Check, please allow for 10 business days for it to clear. USPS Money Orders and PayPal will ship ASAP. image

*SOLD*1935 - MS66 - $70 - OGH, Lusterous White Coin
*SOLD*1937 - MS65FB - $35 - 2nd Generation Holder, nicee white coin
*SOLD*1938 - MS65 - $20 - White
*SOLD*1939 - MS67 - $45 - OGH
*SOLD*1939-D - MS67FB - $100 - Some light golds, browns, and reds around the rims. I would guess this was caused by being in a roll. Nice looker image
*SOLD*1939-S - MS65 - $30 - Very Lusterous, pretty image
1940-D - MS66 - $28 - Has a few carbon spots, and some small flecks at the very edge of the rims. Also an RPM
1944 - MS67 - $40 - Lusterously White Coin
*SOLD*1944-S - MS65 - $25 - Nice Coin, has some very light toning on the rims, probally from being in a roll. Benson Pedigree
*SOLD*1945-D - MS66 - $25 - Good luster on this pretty piece, OGH
-George
42/92

Comments

• Options
    nederveitnederveit Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭
    PM sent.
  • Options
    Doh! Looks like I was too late. If you have any more 67FB's let me know image
  • Options
    Sorry, that was my only one... but let me know if any of the others interest you image
    -George
    42/92
  • Options

<< <i>Decided to sell off quite a few coins that I've just lost interest in... Below are my shipping terms, etc. and then prices below that... if you want to see pictures, I can provide them... or you can go over to my Registry Set and most of the coins have their pictures up over there... All are PCGS graded. Thank you anyone and everyone for your purchases. It is greatly appreciated image

Shipping and Handling is $3 for First Class Insured. For each $50 increment above the first $50, add another $1. I will of course combine shipping for multiple coins, just ask me. image As always, I allow for a 7 day no questions asked returned. Just send me a message that you are returning it within those 7 days, and ship it back to me for a refund of the purchase price. Sorry, I cannot refund shipping costs either way. PayPal is preferred, I can accept Credit Cards if needed. image I'll also accept Money Orders and Cashiers Checks, or Personal Checks from established forum members. For M/O, Cashier's Check, or Personal Check, please allow for 10 business days for it to clear. USPS Money Orders and PayPal will ship ASAP. image

1935 - MS66 - $70 - OGH, Lusterous White Coin
    1937 - MS65FB - $35 - 2nd Generation Holder, nicee white coin
    1938 - MS65 - $20 - White
    1939 - MS67 - $45 - OGH
    *SOLD*1939-D - MS67FB - $100 - Some light golds, browns, and reds around the rims. I would guess this was caused by being in a roll. Nice looker image
    1939-S - MS65 - $30 - Very Lusterous, pretty image
    1940-D - MS66 - $28 - Has a few carbon spots, and some small flecks at the very edge of the rims. Also an RPM
    1944 - MS67 - $40 - Lusterously White Coin
    *SOLD*1944-S - MS65 - $25 - Nice Coin, has some very light toning on the rims, probally from being in a roll. Benson Pedigree
    *SOLD*1945-D - MS66 - $25 - Good luster on this pretty piece, OGH >>

-George
    42/92
  • Options
    ttt
    -George
    42/92
  • Options
    ttt
    -George
    42/92
  • Options