Home Sports Talk
Options

Funny, I don't see Raider fan here now!!

Ahhh gotta love football! It looks like the Raiders just got took behind the woodshed! Manning lit them
up like a Christmas tree!

I think the Falcon wagon just hit a bump in the road! The Lions handled you all at your place and lets not
forget about the chokers of the week...Seattle!! man what a way to let a team run your over in your
place!

Oh and Mini-sota is setting this season up well! All that firepower and they STILL had to take Houston into
extra innings! Gotta feel confident about that defensive performance. If Houston is lighting you up what is
a real team going to do? Is there a bigger 4-1 pretender in the league than these guys?? Man they need
to play the bears a few times...oh wait, they barely beat them!

Cowgirls....weak....thats all I have to say.

JS

Comments

• Options
    <<Cowgirls....weak....thats all I have to say.>>

All i can say is at this rate were going to have one heck of a draft day considering where our record is heading and Buffalo 0-4 .

2 very high picks next year it looks like
  • Options
    Buc's barely beat the Saints, Moss has more touchdowns than your entire team, and your calling other teams pretenders. I suppose now since the buc's beat the Saints by 3 points there on the way to the superbowl. Moss is more valuable than the entire buc's team, and thats only one of the Viking's weapons. I wouldn't start planning that Superbowl party of yours yet, at least wait till' they win a couple games.image
    Culpepper to ?, only God knows at this point!
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    can Moss play linebacker too?

LMK
    Kevin
  • Options
    xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Oh, I'm here....

The Raiders did $hit the bed yesterday! Did you watch the game? If they didn't have so many miscues (offside on a punt, droped catch near the end zone, penalties) they could have stole the game.

As for the Bucs... they beat the most mediocore team in football by 3.

Ryan
  • Options
    they beat the most mediocore team in football by 3

I take offense to that remark. The Saints have a long way to climb before they reach mediocre this year. They just lost back-to-back to two of the worst teams in the NFL - I think that puts them dead last in the league.
    John Vineyard

• Options

<< <i>can Moss play linebacker too?

LMK
    Kevin >>

imageimageimage Thats the first good idea you have had in 3 years, about time!

Seriously why not, put him in on some plays, especially game deciding, like Arizona last year...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Put Moss in on key defensive plays ?

Wouldn't the Vikes have to call a timeout first,
    so coach would have a chance to ask Randy if he feels like trying image

Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    houston would beat The bucs if they played them easily, Houston isnt a bad team.