Options

Where's Skippy?

Texas will beat OU
Cal will beat USC
FSU blows out 'Cuse

That's three strikes - YOU'RE OUT! image

Comments

• Options
    Cal has a reciever slip on a route or it would have been see ya later for the USC Trojans. The ball was out of the QB's hand and was on the right path but the reciever slipped and it was ahead of him.
    As for the Texas Vs OU...well you hold OU to 12 points you should win. Not my fault vince young sucks.
    and fsu overlooked cuse...No doubt about it.
    we handed them the game on a silver platter and they still couldn't finish it!
    so be it...
    Noles 4-1....
    what's your team????

Skip
    Real recognize REAL
  • Options

<< <i>Cal has a reciever slip on a route or it would have been see ya later for the USC Trojans. The ball was out of the QB's hand and was on the right path but the reciever slipped and it was ahead of him.
    As for the Texas Vs OU...well you hold OU to 12 points you should win. Not my fault vince young sucks.
    and fsu overlooked cuse...No doubt about it.
    we handed them the game on a silver platter and they still couldn't finish it!
    so be it...
    Noles 4-1....
    what's your team????

Skip >>

Well I was a little unfair as Cal losing by only 6 did cover their spread (7), and they almost won at the end. The OU Texas game was very odd, but still OU outplayed them all-around. FSU did indeed look ahead, and it almost cost them. C'mon admit you were nervous as hell those last few plays, I was too as I had money on FSU coming back in the 2nd half! Virginia should also be scary next week - they've destoyed every team in their path.

I've said it numerous times that my school is Ga Tech. I go to school there - I don't go to bumblef**k community college and cheer for the best team within 200 miles of my school - I cheer for my school. We were a 13 point underdog at Maryland and beat them 20-7. I expect them to go about .500 maybe better, but that's about it.

Brian
  • Options
    your boy ball is pretty damn good. He took it to us last year in doak! Bright future he has.
    Yes, I was nervous as hell. All i could think about was louisville! When that final throw was up I thought dude was going to catch it between those two! When he came down with it it was a huge sigh of relief. UVA will be tough...But only 1 team has come into Doak and beaten FSU(ACC)...
    So...I'm not worried about it. But flashes of the upset in Virginia where warrick dunn couldn't break the goal line (I think he did) on the last play of the game come to mind. It's ok tho. And yes i'm happy these people around here give FSU NO CREDIT...I Mean they LOST TO MIAMI! THEY SUCK! RIGHT? I'm sure it's nothing like losing to Northwestern or Tennessee!!! right?
    :-/

Real recognize REAL