Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Worst fake Bonds Auto ever...

We all know about the fake SB autos, but he could have atleast tried a little harder lol.
FAKE BONDS AUTO

Comments

• Options
    A761506A761506 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭
    It's amazing how dumb some people are. I don't collect autographs, but even if I was interested in purchasing an unauthenticated autograph, I would at least take 30 seconds to search multiple PSA/DNA auto's listed on eBay, which in this case, would make a chimp realize the auto is fake.
  • Options
    jrdolanjrdolan Posts: 2,549 ✭✭

"You can also pay me cash."

Can we pay him with fake cash? Say, Monopoly money?
  • Options
    DirtyHarryDirtyHarry Posts: 1,914 ✭✭
    I am not an authentication expert, but Bonds...in keeping with his history, has a lot of different "auto's". He is sloppy and inconsistent. I don't think this is necessarily fake. I own a couple that look like this one, and know they are authentic. Regards.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barry is prone to some different sigs over the years...that one may be a stretch IMO...but I'm never sure when it comes to autos.

This one is psa/dna authenticated and looks differendt than others I have seen.

This is how I am used to seeing him sign - never liked his sig even when it was like 20 bucks from Scoreboard many years ago.

Here is the one being challenged...I'll let the experts take a shot at this?

Stone
    Mike
  • Options
    i would never buy a bonds auto even if it were real. He may be a good athlere but he isnt a sportsman. To stop signing because mcgwires are going for more is crazy. He is so caught up in himself that he doesnt realize that the fans (and his dope) make him what he is.